Hate chair hogs

We did book a suite on Adventure and with 3 sea days, I hate searching for chairs around the pool. Is there an area reserved for suite guests on Adventure of the Seas?? Any info appreciated....:confused:

We did book a suite on Adventure and with 3 sea days, I hate searching for chairs around the pool. Is there an area reserved for suite guests on Adventure of the Seas?? Any info appreciated....:confused:

On Navigator, in the same class, the area for suite passengers was on the first tier above the pool. Great location! I would assume it would be in the same place on Adventure.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes there is, and it's available to Grand Suites and up (not JS). There are two sections both of which are on either side of the Pool Bar. The area always has a big gold plackard at the entrance that says it's reserved for people holding a gold card only. I've never seen this lounging area full. :D

One of the places I saw people fighting & screaming over chairs was in the tiered suite section...

Be careful....

Yeah and that's because those in that area didn't have gold Seapass cards :D Just the word "Gold" printed on their Seapass cards as they were "Gold" C&A members.

Staff checked regularly on Adventure and told people to leave if they didn't have a gold coloured Seapass card.

Edited by peteukmcr

One of the places I saw people fighting & screaming over chairs was in the tiered suite section...

Be careful....

Yeah and that's because those in that area didn't have gold Seapass cards :D Just the word "Gold" printed on their Seapass cards as they were "Gold" C&A members.

Staff checked regularly on Adventure and told people to leave if they didn't have a gold coloured Seapass card.

Having booked GS several times - I have seen pax with gold status with C & A think they were allowed in this area - once they were told and realized they were in the wrong area - they left without incident. Have never seen any fighting and screaming in this area.

Be careful....

me too! on Explorer in June in that "elite" section with the yellow towels on the chairs :rolleyes:

them Jersey b*tches was getting ready ta FIGHT!

That was not the case because I hung around and watched.

Both groups had Gold cards.

I think a person thought that a couple particular chairs were hers the entire cruise.

She was saying that she had a more $$$ suite.

It was a while ago...

That was not the case because I hung around and watched.

Both groups had Gold cards.

I think a person thought that a couple particular chairs were hers the entire cruise.

She was saying that she had a more $$$ suite.

It was a while ago...

Another free entertainment option provided by RCI.:D:D

Gotta love it - but I prefer the solarium so miss a lot of that. Guess I'm one of those Jersey b*tches but I never scream - although as DH says I can cut somone off at the knees without going above a whisper.

There are PLENTY of loungers...it's just that they can't all be right beside the pool...so move a bit away...it's all good!

So agree. I saw, as a novice, the reserved area last year on Indy. I did wonder why it was in the noisiest area when there are so many other nice areas. In fact, from what I can remember, the reserved areas are in direct sun with stairs either side that anyone can use (I think).

Unless you have kids I don't see the attraction of the pool when its busy.

Too funny:D I've never understood the obsession so many people have with being right next to the pool. Much more relaxing and enjoyable to be somewhere away from it that's not so chaotic.