Bon Voyage to RuthC - August 13th, 2014

kazu

Bon Voyage, Ruth. Be sure to try the Crab Cracker Seafood Bar in Ketchikan. I'm headed there next month and can't wait to do lunch there - great white clam chowder and clam strips. When standing on the dock it is in the building on the far right when facing the town.:)

For the first time in ages I haven't been able to get to CC until late in the day---and look what I find! :D Thank you, all, for the lovely send-off.

I will indeed be sitting out on a deck chair for a good portion of the time---just breathing the fresh air and watching that gorgeous Alaska scenery. Joining up with friends for this, and the next, run up to The Great Land. Looking forward to it all.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! I appreciate the good wishes. Can't wait to lie down on one of those heated ceramic loungers. I need it.

Spent a good portion of the afternoon getting the evening wear packed. That way there's room! :D Tomorrow is the daywear, and Saturday is misc. Got my system down pat. ;)