2015-2016 Cruise Atlas available on HAL web site

RetiredMustang

HAL has posted the 2015-2016 cruise atlas as a ebrochure -- Go to the site, click the "destinations" tab on top and then click on "EBrochures" on the drop-down index. That will take you to the pages with the brochures.

The cover is blue, with a sand dollar on it. You can download it as an interactive, or you can download it as a .pdf.

Some quick things I noticed -- Oosterdam is doing the 10 and 11-day Sefarer/Wayfarer cruises that Noordam has been doing for the past several years. And, it looks like Veendam will be based in Tampa for the 2016 Caribbean season.

Dave

thanks Dave. This looks easy to access. Heading out in two wks to do Viking cruise via your posts from last year!! (minus hurricane). c.

You and J have a great trip! I also hope you have better weather, especially for the day of cruising Prins Christian Sund -- it is a magical place.

And, maybe the towel animals will have another pool party. :D

Dave

Typical of Holland America web products... in Canada, we still get the 2014-15 edition.

Regardless, they are both not very useful when combined to their new booking engine where prices do not seem to be available without going through a series of hoops. :mad:

Maybe someone with access to the new Cruise Atlas would be willing to provide a link for the Canadian members. I just checked and all they are showing us is 2014-2015.

I would love to see what 2016 has to offer.

Thanks.

Maybe someone with access to the new Cruise Atlas would be willing to provide a link for the Canadian members. I just checked and all they are showing us is 2014-2015.

Thanks.

Here is the link -- hope it takes for you:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-destinations/EBrochures.action?WT.ac=pnav_Dest_Ebro

Thanks.

Here you go: (Unfortunately, they still do not have the Pacific Coastal up yet for 2015)

Cruise Atlas 2015-2016 http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-destinations/EBrochures.action?WT.ac=pnav_Dest_Ebro

Contents

The Holland America Line Difference

Mariner Society Rewards Program®

Alaska Cruises & Land+Sea Journeys

Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific & Asia

Passage to the Far East

Bermuda

Canada & New England

Caribbean

Europe

Africa Explorer

Hawaii, French Polynesia & South Pacific

Mexican Riviera

Panama Canal

South America & Antarctica

2016 Grand Voyages

Customize Your Vacation

Air Booking Program & Cancellation Protection Plans

Staterooms & Deck Plans

Important Policies

Our Five-Star World Sailing Schedule

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie
added title and bolded contents

HAL has posted the 2015-2016 cruise atlas as a ebrochure -- Go to the site, click the "destinations" tab on top and then click on "EBrochures" on the drop-down index. That will take you to the pages with the brochures.

The cover is blue, with a sand dollar on it. You can download it as an interactive, or you can download it as a .pdf.

Some quick things I noticed -- Oosterdam is doing the 10 and 11-day Sefarer/Wayfarer cruises that Noordam has been doing for the past several years. And, it looks like Veendam will be based in Tampa for the 2016 Caribbean season.

Dave

Thanks for the info Dave. A PCC told us last week that the new Cruise Atlas was delayed because HAL was considering to add some information about their new ship scheduled for 2016. It looks like they did not.

Thanks for the info Dave. A PCC told us last week that the new Cruise Atlas was delayed because HAL was considering to add some information about their new ship scheduled for 2016. It looks like they did not.

I also kept hunting for itineraries for the new ship and couldn't find any.

Looks like Veendam is taking over the Carib itinerary out of Tampa. Just do not understand the thought process behind this. It is hard to reconcile a Caribbean cruise on a ship without an outdoor pool.:confused:

Looks like Veendam is taking over the Carib itinerary out of Tampa. Just do not understand the thought process behind this. It is hard to reconcile a Caribbean cruise on a ship without an outdoor pool.:confused:

The rationale is:

Put a ship that might be hard to fill on a great itinerary.

The 14 day cruise from Tampa is a wonderful itinerary and seemingly

popular. If you put the ship on a great itinerary, you have a better

chance of getting people to sail her.

They did that with Noordam III when she was ready to leave the fleet

and needed work. They gave her wonderful itineraries.

What would be interesting would be to compare what they charged for Ryndam's last season

vs what they are charging for Veendam.

Edited by sail7seas

I did not realize that people in other countries had different "HAL web sites" but I suppose it makes sense.

Here is the window that comes up when I click the brochure on the U.S. site -- it might be worth trying to see if it leads you to the brochure: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/hal/cruiseatlas1516/

If you get the page open, among the icons along the top is one that looks like an arrow pointing downward into an in box. If you click that, you can download the interactive, or go to the bottom of the page and click on the line that says "click here to download the .pdf version ... " The .pdf file is 55MB.

Dave

I did not realize that people in other countries had different "HAL web sites" but I suppose it makes sense.

Here is the window that comes up when I click the brochure on the U.S. site -- it might be worth trying to see if it leads you to the brochure: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/hal/cruiseatlas1516/

If you get the page open, among the icons along the top is one that looks like an arrow pointing downward into an in box. If you click that, you can download the interactive, or go to the bottom of the page and click on the line that says "click here to download the .pdf version ... " The .pdf file is 55MB.

Dave

This worked! :) Thanks so much for helping us "aliens". Now to start reading....

The Hal website only shows the 2014 - 2015 Atlas.

Yep it there when I go in to website and say I am a resident of the US. It must be available to us lowly Canadians. Then again I am not ready to book that far out.