Water package?

Faircliff

Does Princess offer a water package like some other cruise lines? I know the tap water is safe but I hate the thought of filling my bottle in the bathroom numerous times a day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Does Princess offer a water package like some other cruise lines? I know the tap water is safe but I hate the thought of filling my bottle in the bathroom numerous times a day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

No, its only free under the all inclusive bev package.

Water is purchased just by the bottle.

You could bring a pitcher packed in your suitcase. It wouldn't take up any room because you could put clothes or something in it to fill the space. Then fill it in your cabin and put it in the fridge. Maybe even add ice cubes so it is nice and cold.

Just ask Stewart, or at the bar/room service to borrow one. ;)

You could bring a pitcher packed in your suitcase. It wouldn't take up any room because you could put clothes or something in it to fill the space. Then fill it in your cabin and put it in the fridge. Maybe even add ice cubes so it is nice and cold.

There is already a pitcher full of ice in your cabin fridge. Just fill it. You can attach a luggage label on a case of water and it will be delivered to your cabin, or just place some bottles in your carry on. I prefer the easy way, bring a water bottle(s) and fill it with ice and water in you cabin.

Just ask for or get water anywhere on the ship, including the dining room, buffet, IC, Lido, any open bar, etc. You don't have to go back to your cabin to fill up.

There is already a pitcher full of ice in your cabin fridge. Just fill it. You can attach a luggage label on a case of water and it will be delivered to your cabin, or just place some bottles in your carry on. I prefer the easy way, bring a water bottle(s) and fill it with ice and water in you cabin.

There is an ice bucket not a pitcher.

Just ask for or get water anywhere on the ship, including the dining room, buffet, IC, Lido, any open bar, etc. You don't have to go back to your cabin to fill up.

Wow! They give you water all over the ship? For free? What luxury! ;)

Seriously, the only time I carry my water bottle anywhere onboard is to Zumba, and they provide water there, too; just more convenient to have my bottle nearby.

Before going ashore, it's easy enough to fill the bottle while breakfasting at the HC, even chunking in some ice to keep things cool. Better than shelling out four bucks at the gangway for eventual landfill.

But, as has been pointed out, when filling from the HC, you're requested to fill a glass first, then pour from that into the bottle. Not that much work. And I haven't died of thirst yet.

If you're good at trivia, you may win a plastic water bottle. That seemed to be the prize most days last week on the Caribbean Princess. We got the free mini bar setup for being Elite and that included two bottles of water and two bottles of Perrier. I refilled them with the tap water when we needed to take water with us to the beach.