El Cheapo Cruises Thread

A local relocation bargain...

P&O PACIFIC JEWEL - AUCKLAND TO SYDNEY DEPARTING 31ST OCTOBER 2017 (4 NIGHTS)

Prices are so cheap the on line agents have had to include the following....

Prices DO NOT INCLUDE the one way flight to New Zealand from Sydney

A local relocation bargain...

P&O PACIFIC JEWEL - AUCKLAND TO SYDNEY DEPARTING 31ST OCTOBER 2017 (4 NIGHTS)

Prices are so cheap the on line agents have had to include the following....

Prices DO NOT INCLUDE the one way flight to New Zealand from Sydney

This is showing as being from $209pp inside twin with an Aus cruising website. Jetstar has flights from Melbourne to Auckland for around $200.

Just over $50 per day.....cant complain about that.:D:D

As the cruise departs on Tuesday from Auckland, it would be loverly to fly over after work on Friday and then have time in Auckland prior to the cruise. 😊

The 14/11 Sydney- Melbourne cruise is showing outside availability at $130pp This is on the Pacific jewel.I've never cruised p&o and are looking forward to seeing what it is like.

PO Jewel pretty old old old ship. I did a really cheap cruise on it couple of years ago. It was okay. But don't expect any frills.

PO Jewel pretty old old old ship. I did a really cheap cruise on it couple of years ago. It was okay. But don't expect any frills.

Thanks for the heads up. It's a ship and it's all part of the experience. Looking forward to it 😊

Thanks for the heads up. It's a ship and it's all part of the experience. Looking forward to it [emoji4]

I cruised on The Jewel for the second time in June this year and while she is getting old we still loved our cruise. I guess she a long way from ships like Celebritys Solstice, but she is still a lovely "old lady" :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cruised on The Jewel for the second time in June this year and while she is getting old we still loved our cruise. I guess she a long way from ships like Celebritys Solstice, but she is still a lovely "old lady" :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great to hear and I'm really looking forward to seeing what cruising with p&o is like.

Still thrilled that I managed to get el cheapo cruise & flights. You can't go wrong with a cruise at $97 and a flight at $49.

Thanks for the heads up. It's a ship and it's all part of the experience. Looking forward to it 😊

Just go in thinking its no frills and you won't be disappointed. The buffet area is laid out nicely and has some good choices. I survived four days.

Celebrity Solstice 17 Night repo from Honolulu to Sydney Oct 2.

Balcony gty

$1648 USD (including all taxes, port charges) from one or more of the big USA online agents.

Cheaper than insides and reg balconies over $3000 USD.

How are the cheap airfares?

Balcony gty

$1648 USD (including all taxes, port charges) from one or more of the big USA online agents.

That would be a loverly cruise to do.[emoji4]

Balcony gty

mmm - contemplating (and it's right next to my birthday (well 2 days after!). Cheapest airfare... $529 - 588 NoStar

I couldn't see the balcony gty for this - added checking on the Celebrity site shows that this is quite a full ship already.

mmm - contemplating (and it's right next to my birthday (well 2 days after!). Cheapest airfare... $529 - 588 NoStar

I couldn't see the balcony gty for this - added checking on the Celebrity site shows that this is quite a full ship already.

That's a good price for the flight.

I'm still seeing US balcony guarantees available, though at US$1899, plus taxes, fees.

i like having this time of year off (contracting) - a few bargains come up.... from a first company.

Well we have just the deal for you! Departing just shy of 2 weeks on the 18th September 2017, for 20 nights we have an unbelievable Trans-Pacific deal including the flight from Sydney to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines

This 20 night Fly, Stay & Cruise deal includes:

- One-way Economy Class airfare from Sydney to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg baggage (call to fly from other cities)

- 1 night stay in Waikiki

- 19 night cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas from Honolulu (Oahu) visiting Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Cross the International Dateline, Wellington, Picton and Sydney

- All meals and entertainment onboard

- Gratuities onboard are included in the cruise price

i like having this time of year off (contracting) - a few bargains come up.... from a first company.

Well we have just the deal for you! Departing just shy of 2 weeks on the 18th September 2017, for 20 nights we have an unbelievable Trans-Pacific deal including the flight from Sydney to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines

This 20 night Fly, Stay & Cruise deal includes:

- One-way Economy Class airfare from Sydney to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg baggage (call to fly from other cities)

- 1 night stay in Waikiki

- 19 night cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas from Honolulu (Oahu) visiting Papeete, Moorea, Bora Bora, Cross the International Dateline, Wellington, Picton and Sydney

- All meals and entertainment onboard

- Gratuities onboard are included in the cruise price

Sold out :loudcry:

Some travel agents (can't mention names) offer a guaranteed lowest price (for a fee of course) if the cabin price drops after you pay. It's like insurance to make sure you get the lowest price offered even after you pay your finals. Good luck with a balcony upgrade!

Can u PM said agents?? or is it secret squirrel ;)

Ten nights Melanesian discovery with P&O Pacific Explorer departing 24th September ex Sydney, $704 per person twin share interior on a site for finding cruise sales.

Edited by andlep
Added dates.