El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Now that's what I call el cheapo!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Indeed, except it is P&O Australia, not my preferred cruise line, but some like it.:loudcry:

Now the deal of the day: Manly Ferry, Circular Quay to Manly and Return - $2.50 per Senior/OAP.:hearteyes: No automatic gratuties, no laundry rage, pies for sale.:halo:

Please note: No fare concessions for Ship Elfs (Elves?)

Indeed, except it is P&O Australia, not my preferred cruise line, but some like it.:loudcry:

Now the deal of the day: Manly Ferry, Circular Quay to Manly and Return - $2.50 per Senior/OAP. No automatic gratuties, no laundry rage, pies for sale

Pay for food (same as P&O) pay for booze or diy (not permitted on P&O no swimming pool no entertainment:D:D:Dno bed

Pay for food (same as P&O) pay for booze or diy (not permitted on P&O no swimming pool no entertainment:D:D:Dno bed

On Manly Ferry? Entertainment.. the odd bogan, the odd sea creature, Swim? Jump overboard. BYO Coffee - the oldies take their Thermos and vegemite sambos. No bed, but you can flake out on a seat. All in all a great day out.:eek::*

Do you know the Big Sydney Ferries, have crew bunks and crew mess behind the bridge? Bit of trivia.

Now the deal of the day: Manly Ferry, Circular Quay to Manly and Return - $2.50 per Senior/OAP.:hearteyes: No automatic gratuties, no laundry rage, pies for sale.:halo:

P&O sounds like they might have some competition with the manly ferry!

But are the Manly ferries as old as the P&O ships which are nearly old enough to get a seniors discount....

May not qualify as "cheap" but special deals are out for the short Cunard segment from Auckland to Sydney for any one wanting to try Cunard.

CUNARD "QUEEN ELIZABETH" - AUCKLAND TO SYDNEY DEPARTING 23RD FEBRUARY 2018 (5 NIGHTS)

Can I have a hint as where to find this?

Can I have a hint as where to find this?

It was on an agents newsflash . I would think its pretty general so all agents should have it . There is limited availability and you had to call for a price, but , lets cruise , even if its for just a few days.;)

Thanks for the tips.

My father & brother are on this cruise from San Francisco to Sydney & this would have been a way of joining them for the last part.

Think it maybe a bit $$ as we are also on the Radiance in April.

If only work & money didn’t get in the way of cruising :mad:

Diamond Princess 6 February 2018 - 12 night New Zealand cruise Sydney to Auckland - $770 per person inside twin.

What a steal , It is also quoted over here as $879NZ for Kiwis . (about the same when converted.) Very limited availability and probably all gone by now at that price.