Well I have never!

I have cruised many times, always on Royal Caribbean. I can't remember how many cruises I have been on but I should be Diamond+ sometime next year. I have to admit that there are a lot of things that I have not done. Never been to the love and marriage show, Quest, bingo, art sale, Mr sexy legs, belly flop competition and never been in the main pool. What is your "never done" on Royal Caribbean?

I have cruised many times, always on Royal Caribbean. I can't remember how many cruises I have been on but I should be Diamond+ sometime next year. I have to admit that there are a lot of things that I have not done. Never been to the love and marriage show, Quest, bingo, art sale, Mr sexy legs, belly flop competition and never been in the main pool. What is your "never done" on Royal Caribbean?

Really????? Diamond + and haven't attended any of those popular activities!?! Next cruise you must go to the Love and Marriage Show... It really is hilarious and worth attending!! I like to play bingo for the big jackpots or in hopes of winning a cruise... I have never gone to Quest but always heard it is a hoot for people of all ages! Never been to the Spa... I don't want to pay the marked up prices at sea.... :)

Ditto, for most things! I have been at the pool when they do the belly flop..hairy legs...whatever. Just happen to be there...I'm a pool girl! The other stuff...nope! And, I don't give a fig who the CD is or the Captain!

Edited by cb at sea

Well, I have never climbed the rock wall or tried the flow rider. Plus I have not visited the spa either. However, on our last cruise I did go to the naughty room for the first time on our last cruise. (They wanted to view our water.)

I guess that I just tend to do what I am comfortable with, that and we usually are in bed by 11pm. Perhaps I need to broaden my horizons.

Yes you must watch the love and marriage show and go to the quest! It can be quite interesting!

Before our last cruise I would have said I'd never been to the ship's doctor! I'm not a flowrider type person nor a wall climber. I have not been in any pool on any ship! I guess I'm not a pool type person either!

I have NEVER EVER had a bad cruise! :)

I have never been on Love & Marriage (and I never will!!!:eek:)

I have never said no to seconds at MDR, especially desert :D

(I would also like to say that I never been dressed up like a woman on the Quest, but I can't!:p)

Never had a balcony. Probably never will unless upgraded for free.

Never done the Flowrider or rock wall because I can't.

Never been on an excursion.

Never had dinner with the Captain.

Never been on the helipad.

Never ordered room service.

I have a whole lot of nevers

Edited by ryano

I concur with skipped dessert. One time we skipped dinner but I brought cookies back to the room so always that meal.

Never dinned in a pay restaurant on board yet either where I actually paid. ( with coupons or the restaurant was free.)

Never left without a lot of pictures including a family shot in front of the ship.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app