Johnny Rockets prices -Freedom

If you are a Crown & Anchor member, you'll get a coupon good for buy-one/get-one-free milkshake.

You can go to Johnny Rockets and tell them you want milkshakes only, and then you won't have to pay the cover charge, just paying for the milkshakes by themselves.

Edited by Daghis

If you are a Crown & Anchor member, you'll get a coupon good for buy-one/get-one-free milkshake.

You can go to Johnny Rockets and tell them you want milkshakes only, and then you won't have to pay the cover charge, just paying for the milkshakes by themselves.

We got this last year, glad to see they're still doing it. Will be using it again next month for sure! ;)

Yes the milkshakes are more, but they are good. :) As someone said earlier, the onion rings are too. They also have cheese fries if you would like that too. The price was $4.95, but they raised it this year to $5.95, but they will bring you ALL you want that you have already ordered for that price.

Can you take it with you?

Order 2 burgers and go eat them by the pool or anything like that?

I thought that you could order your food to go, but you would be limited to a single order of fries/onion rings and a single entree item.

5.95$ is the price yes

Drinks are extra.

i find after I eat there I dont want to eat for a while. Its some good though. i always get the chilli cheese dog too.

I find i dont get the milkshake while i am eating. I go back at night with my c&a bogo coupon, have it then

Question...

Can you dine in (order burger & fries), and then should you decide you want to take a burger to go

(can you)? of course all for that $5.95 (cover)? Who knows you might get the munchies later...:D

The Johnny Rocket's in Houston was awesome...

So excited, to go, 1st ever cruise.:D

thank you...

jean

Edited by jdg134

We would rather have the buy one/get one free cover charge, but the milkshakes to go will have to do!

It used to be that your crown and anchor coupons had one free cover waiver, so we could visit one time without any cover. With all that sugar, we prefer to share one milkeshake.

We were on the Freedom at the end of June, and the cover was $5.95 each. It was me, husband, 16 year old niece, and three kids 9, 9, and 11. It was sooo much food, we ended up taking half our burgers back to the room with no problem. Burgers (different ones, the kids got the one with bacon), hot dogs, french fries, chil cheese fries, and dessert is all included. Drinks and shakes are extra. Our waiter only charged us for 3 cover charges, he said because my girls were so young, but I'm sure that's up to the waiter. He got tipped nicely for that.

Delicious, but a TON of food. Go hungry!!!

Oooh I am excited, last Johnny Rockets I had was on Indy 2 years ago so I well deserve another lol.

Reckon it'll be nice maybe after an excursion if we cant be bothered to get ready for MDR.

I only ever have a regular cheeseburger with fries and shake but now I also see APPLE PIE ... Well it would be rude not too ;)

Oooh I am excited, last Johnny Rockets I had was on Indy 2 years ago so I well deserve another lol.

Reckon it'll be nice maybe after an excursion if we cant be bothered to get ready for MDR.

I only ever have a regular cheeseburger with fries and shake but now I also see APPLE PIE ... Well it would be rude not too ;)

And let me tell you, the apple pie is to DIE for. On my Navigator cruise, I ate there for lunch 3 or 4 days mainly because I wanted that apple pie.

I have not read all the postings as yet.

I have a feeling you can take what you order from Johnny Rockets to the pool, but I doubt if you would be able to go back and get more to eat from what you had already ordered, like you would if you sat at the table/stool and ate there.

I have not read all the postings as yet.

I have a feeling you can take what you order from Johnny Rockets to the pool, but I doubt if you would be able to go back and get more to eat from what you had already ordered, like you would if you sat at the table/stool and ate there.

Orders to go consist of one sandwich, one order of fries/onion rings and one dessert. Keeps people from feeding the whole family for one cover charge.

And let me tell you, the apple pie is to DIE for. On my Navigator cruise, I ate there for lunch 3 or 4 days mainly because I wanted that apple pie.

LOVE apple pie, but have never had room for dessert when we've eaten there. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember if I had a milkshake.

I'll have to make a point to try the pie (and a shake) on our upcoming cruise.