just confirming: All Enchantment interiors do NOT have refrigerators?

Merion_Mom

I tried to read as many previous threads as possible to get my answer.

Regardless of what section of the ship they are in, all interiors on the Enchantment are refrigerator-less? True or false?

What about ocean view cabins?

Thank you for reporting your actual experience.

:)

I tried to read as many previous threads as possible to get my answer.

Regardless of what section of the ship they are in, all interiors on the Enchantment are refrigerator-less? True or false?

What about ocean view cabins?

Thank you for reporting your actual experience.

I have been in one interior on the Enchantment, just a few months ago. I think it was deck 7 and there was NO refrigerator.

I can't recall if there was one in the OV we had on deck 3 (I know this really doesn't help you - sorry). I can't even recall if there was one in the Panoramic view cabin.

Obviously a refrigerator is not on my "important" list

Now - if you ask me where to get the best martini - that is a different story!

M

I have a JS booked on an upcoming Enchantment cruise.

According to the Deck Plans on Royal's site :

Also includes refrigerator, vanity area, hair-dryer, TV, phone, vanity table with working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Sleeps up to four people.

Ahoy Merion Mom

We just sailed the Enchantment the last week of August in a inside cabin 4763.

We did not have a refrigerator. Sydney our cabin steward brought us extra ice buckets for our soda, milk cartons and water.

Our friends requested a refrigerator on deck 4, and they delivered it right away.

The Enchantment rates look good again for an inside cabin with $119 for Sept 15th and $139 for Sept 22nd sailing. Both dates are for their four days cruise.

Dorothy

Ahoy Merion Mom

The Enchantment rates look good again for an inside cabin with $119 for Sept 15th and $139 for Sept 22nd sailing. Both dates are for their four days cruise.

UUUUUGH! I wish I either lived in Florida or was within driving distance of a port at those prices! It's almost cheaper to cruise than to stay on land :eek:

We had interior 4581 and 4583 in July of this year and neither had the refrigerator.

Dave, this is my cabin! I picked it out of all of the available cabins. Did I make a good choice? Anything that I should know?

Ahoy Merion Mom

We did not have a refrigerator. Sydney our cabin steward brought us extra ice buckets for our soda, milk cartons and water.

Our friends requested a refrigerator on deck 4, and they delivered it right away.

Dorothy

Yes, I am sailing on the 15th. I just could not resist that $119 price, since I am getting off the Freedom on the 14th and can pretend that I'm a Florida person who doesn't have to worry about airfare.

And THAT'S how ya do it, Robyn! ;)

THANKS everyone. I'll probably just use ice buckets, but it's nice to know that I could probably talk my way into a fridge if necessary.

There was a fridge in our Panoramic Oceanview in May 2013. It was cabin 8600.

Do you know how long I have been looking for your post? :p I quoted the standard as we know it, that refrigerators are only available in balcony cabins and above....except that one person said their panoramic OV had one. :D

And of course they replied, "I would like to read that post"....and I could never find yours again.

I should bookmark this one just to say that cjdixon says that cabin 8600 has one. :D

Edited by Coralc

Do you know how long I have been looking for your post? :p I quoted the standard as we know it, that refrigerators are only available in balcony cabins and above....except that one person said their panoramic OV had one. :D

And of course they replied, "I would like to read that post"....and I could never find yours again.

I should bookmark this one just to say that cjdixon says that cabin 8600 has one. :D

LOL Coralc... of course, mind you, the Enchantment Panoramics were still relatively new cabins last May when we were on board. The room was a surprise upgrade for us, so we had no expectations of a small refrigerator. We were just thankful for the incredible view! Now whether the fridge is currently in that particular Panoramic cabin, I have NO idea...:confused:

Here's my Enchantment thread from last year (with photos) if anyone's interested; not certain whether you can see the fridge in any of the cabin pics or not.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1851391

Ahoy Merion Mom

Dorothy

I'll be there on the 22nd! Also the 19th. We have a D1 in the added cabins when she was stretched. I think it has a 'fridge and the star trek type transporter showers rather than the curtains. I'll confirm after I sail.