Bottled Water In Diamond Lounge

Definitely not on the Oasis (diamond lounge). Watched a parade from there and it was very hot - would have loved something cold to drink. Even put on my comment sheet that I wished they had water in there (not necessarily bottled) - just one of those containers like in the promenade cafe where you could get a paper cup and a drink. Love the coffee, but sometimes water is better.

I've seen them gladly bring many people glasses of ice water and/or soda. What's the difference if the water is in a bottle or not?

Tom

True, but the lounge is not staffed 24/7. Still wish they had a container of water where you could help yourself. I am thinking of more during the day when you are "on your own." The time I was in there watching a parade there were about 10-15 guests and we all felt the same way.

Interesting, I know some of the fancy coffee machines have a water button and also just milk. There has been a ice bkt or container of ice as a rule.

People on our last cruise wanted just ice water/or milk and the C showed them how to use the machine. There is a water line hooked to the machine and a large reservoir for milk.

Have not seen bottled water

Edited by setsail

True, but the lounge is not staffed 24/7. Still wish they had a container of water where you could help yourself. I am thinking of more during the day when you are "on your own." The time I was in there watching a parade there were about 10-15 guests and we all felt the same way.

Good point. That would be nice.

Tom

Just as you cannot walk into the lounge and get a soda outsideof "happy hours", you cannot get bottled water, even if you think that it would be "nice to have."

Exactly. Can you imagine how fast those bottles would disappear if they were just left out for the taking? We just bring sports bottles and fill with ice water from the WH (filling from glasses of course) and carry them with us.

Agree that bottled water would disappear quickly - and totally unnecessary.

However, still stand by my posting suggesting a container of water (as is often the case on other ships) in the diamond lounge on the Oasis. Paper cups/water would not be that big of a deal ...... the lounge is really not situated where you can just run out and grab a glass of water close by.