Official RCCL Statement for Balcony Rebates

christi1805

Does anybody has a link available where I can find an official RCCL page (did not find it using RCCL.com search function) where the current balcony rebates are depicted. rebates for the different status' related to durance of the cruise and > or < 6 month booking please.

I have only seen the discounts listed like Ken posted above. If you go to the RCL site you will see the discounts listed for your current C and A level after logging in. I don't know if there is a way to see them all on their website.

Edited by molly361

I have only seen the discounts listed like Ken posted above. If you go to the RCL site you will see the discounts listed for your current C and A level after logging in. I don't know if there is a way to see them all on their website.

I've only seen them on the website for your own current C&A level as well.

Ken @all, I know the linked list and it is my yard stick. but RCCL Germany/Netherlands say they do not know about > or< 6 month threshold and they dispute the D plus rebate of 6-9-Nights=250$ and the 10-14 Nights 350$ rebate. I am speechless about the lasting inefficiency of Almere employees. I do not know what to do, as even the employee in the C&A center does not know anything about it. My TA and I are puzzled.

Ken @all, I know the linked list and it is my yard stick. but RCCL Germany/Netherlands say they do not know about > or< 6 month threshold and they dispute the D plus rebate of 6-9-Nights=250$ and the 10-14 Nights 350$ rebate. I am speechless about the lasting inefficiency of Almere employees. I do not know what to do, as even the employee in the C&A center does not know anything about it. My TA and I are puzzled.

If you log into "My Cruises" or Crown & Anchor on RCCL website and go to Benefits, you will see a big list of the benefits....but go down to the small print and look at number 12 and you chould see the below info ( I have put in bold the text you are looking for I believe) -

12 Special Rates on Balcony and Suite Staterooms is a dollar off discount to applicable balcony and suite categories only available to Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members. Savings are not redeemable for cash and non transferable. When reserving the applicable offer code and a valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation. Platinum, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society member will receive an increased discount for making a reservation for a sail date outside of 6 (six) months. This offer can only be combined with the Onboard Booking Bonus while making a reservation onboard a Royal Caribbean ship. This offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer, including, but not limited to Shareholder Benefits, dollars off and onboard credit offers, MyCruiseSM Upgrades, Companion Fare and Free Cruise promotions and benefits. Offer can be used in conjunction with crown & Anchor exclusive Onboard Booking Bonus. Royal Caribbean International will deduct the applicable offer value from final payment upon review. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full face value. Prices vary by ship and sail dates; space is subject to availability at the time of making your reservation. Please call or have your travel agent call our exclusive precruise number at (888) 437-1953 to answer additional questions or to make arrangements.

I took that from the RCCL UK website but it should be the same on all their sites.

Where do you find this after logging in?

When i logged in to RC with my C&A no. and went to book a cruise next year i got my €80

platinum discount.

If i booked the cruise as an ordinary punter, for the same price i get the free grats, 2 drinks packages and 2 soda packages ! About €800 of savings........

Beware of "loyalty" programmes !....sometimes.

Edited by thwatcher100

You or your TA should contact RCCL Corporate by email, and forward the reply to the Germany/Netherlands office you are dealing with.

If you can get C&A on the phone and conference in the local RCCL office, they can hear it for themselves.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUs.do

Today I received (via my TA) the RCCL Frankfurt answer on our inquiry:

all balcony discounts have been correctly applied by the back office (whatever that is) with all the valid D+ values.

That means that neither the Dutch Almere office employee at time of booking, nor the contacted Almere C&A employee were proficient on the discount system. It is worth to inquire and check your rates immediately.

Today I received (via my TA) the RCCL Frankfurt answer on our inquiry:

all balcony discounts have been correctly applied by the back office (whatever that is) with all the valid D+ values.

That means that neither the Dutch Almere office employee at time of booking, nor the contacted Almere C&A employee were proficient on the discount system. It is worth to inquire and check your rates immediately.

Glad it worked out Chris, thanks for reporting back.:)

Edited by clarea