My wife is going to kill me....

I just upgraded us to the Crown Loft suite on the Oasis. At $4300 for the two of us the deal was too good to pass up.

In the off chance that she throws me off the balcony can one of you have the captain send a rescue boat? :D

Edited by AdamKnows

I just upgraded us to the Crown Loft suite on the Oasis. At $4300 for the two of us the deal was too good to pass up.

In the off chance that she throws me off the balcony can one of you have the captain send a rescue boat? :D

A Gentleman never mentions the price.;)

Perhaps your wife and my husband can get together when they're done mourning us.:D I did the same, and I'm not telling DH unless I have to!:o I want to see his face when he sees the suite!:)

I would be very unhappy with my husband if he paid that much for a 7 day cruise, don't care if it is a suite! That's a lot more than we paid for our upcoming 13 night TA balcony. And he would be just as unhappy if I did it!:D

Sherri:)

Not knowing what the OP was paying for the original cabin, it may or may not have been a good deal. If the original cabin was expensive and the CL came down in price - it makes sense to get better accommodations.

OP - enjoy - you selected a great type of suite - one of our favorite

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

We are on the November 1st sailing. We are celebrating our 5th anniversary and her Birthday on this cruise. I wanted to make it extra special. Not too long ago the CL suites were going for over $7000 for two people. I love price drops!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

We are on the November 1st sailing. We are celebrating our 5th anniversary and her Birthday on this cruise. I wanted to make it extra special. Not too long ago the CL suites were going for over $7000 for two people. I love price drops!

So sweet, what a wonderful surprise for her!

Plus I dont think they are all that to be honest...especially the ones that overlook the basketball court.

I wouldn't have booked an aft CL. Our cabin is on the port side of the ship. RCCL just called me to let me know that they needed to move my cabin one room over so a family could have to cabins next to each other. For my trouble they offered an extra $100 OBC. Life is good (as long as the wife doesn't kille me). :D

You are the kind of passenger the captain will certainly want to keep on board. Heck, he may even send 2 or 3 rescue boats to retrieve you.

Happy anniversary to you both and enjoy your experience (even if your wife decides to make it your last)! ;)

Dude, you're crazy! The money to upgrade is the cost of 2 or 3 more cruises!

I could be mistaken, but I don't think that $4300 was the additional price he paid to upgrade, I interpreted the OP to mean that was his total cost for the cabin. Sounds like a great deal to me.

I wouldn't have booked an aft CL. Our cabin is on the port side of the ship. RCCL just called me to let me know that they needed to move my cabin one room over so a family could have to cabins next to each other. For my trouble they offered an extra $100 OBC. Life is good (as long as the wife doesn't kille me). :D

You are such a good guy! love it:)