Princess Sale

JC13

Thank you for posting. I saw those great deals as well! Also, 3 day cruises on the Crown Princess are really cheap with great OBC. $1 pp deposits. If you want a quick getaway, now is a good time to book one.:):):)

No charge for the noro virus.

Just booked a Princess get-a-away on the Golden for a $2.00 deposit. Also received $75 in OBC. The Thanksgiving Black Friday deals are on! Get them while they are hot.

Congrats and enjoy! Just wish we could find such great deals on airline tickets to get us to the Port :)

No charge for the noro virus.

Hopefully, everything will be well with the Crown and noro.:)

Congrats and enjoy! Just wish we could find such great deals on airline tickets to get us to the Port :)

I think the same when I see the short cruises in Fort Lauderale. Fortunately, I am in Southern California so took advantage of a great deal on a 3 day this month.

You must be joking?

No. Its good if you can find anything less than $100 pp inside. Cheapest I've had was a four day cruise from Sydney to Melbourne via Hobart inside cabin and that was just over $600 as a solo, plus add on a flight to Sydney to catch the ship.Try cruising down this way.

Best oceanview deal as solo four nights $695 and I had to add $300 flight to get back home from NZ.

Edited by icat2000

Cost $503 Canadian for cheapest solo inside for 4 day return LA......:eek:

Recently its been $398 plus $81 taxes out of Ft Lauderdale solo on CB, but with $200 OBC from Princess, $50 from travel agency with block space or something, $50 stockholder, $50 military, $ 100 Captains Circle and $25 future cruise.

So $4 at the end of the day, it was better earlier in the year when they were paying some of us Floridians to cruise, Bless them!

And in the UK, but then there are no pockets in shrouds so spend the money before the taxman gets it;)

Thanks to the skypilot for that advice about contemplating our demise, these early morning hours are when most of us pop our clogs.

The taxman can do so much more good with money than we can, foreign wars, overpaid politicians, benefits to tourists from the EU, etc etc.

I'm going to book a suite now instead of the inside cabin, Thanks Ron!

You made me think.

Edited by Griller

Recently its been $398 plus $81 taxes out of Ft Lauderdale solo on CB, but with $200 OBC from Princess, $50 from travel agency with block space or something, $50 stockholder, $50 military, $ 100 Captains Circle and $25 future cruise.

So $4 at the end of the day, it was better earlier in the year when they were paying some of us Floridians to cruise, Bless them!

Air fare YVR to LA return $241+$503=$744 Canadian

No go for me.

Where did you get $200 on board credit for a 3 day cruise from?

Edited by kruisey

There was a princess sale in September for Oct cruises; Ex. 199 cost=200OBC, if you booked solo you paid 398 but got 400OBC. Unfortunately I couldn't go as I had a cruise booked but a know someone who booked 30 days on ship and just paid tax.

Edited by aerospace

There was a princess sale in September for Oct cruises; Ex. 199 cost=200OBC, if you booked solo you paid 398 but got 400OBC. Unfortunately I couldn't go as I had a cruise booked but a know someone who booked 30 days on ship and just paid tax.

I was on a cruise myself end of October.I bet that was just a USA promotion.

Earlier tonight I was on the Princess site to check our cabin for the final time. Leaving on the Regal on Sunday. I saw the Black Friday sale and some other sales.

I do not receive emails about sales from Princess. Unless I look on Princess.com I don't know about them. Do the rest of you get email about the sales?

I know I have notify me about sales and last minute cruises marked in my preferences.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by jeno

Earlier tonight I was on the Princess site to check our cabin for the final time. Leaving on the Regal on Sunday. I saw the Black Friday sale and some other sales.

I do not receive emails about sales from Princess. Unless I look on Princess.com I don't know about them. Do the rest of you get email about the sales?

I know I have notify me about sales and last minute cruises marked in my preferences.

I get emails from Princess nearly every day. Actually very annoying, but I do hear about every sale and last minute booking available. I don't know what my specific settings are.

Thanks, due to your answer I checked my gmail trash. They are all there. Have spent over an hour googling how to reroute incoming Princess email to inbox instead of trash. No luck. Frustrating.

Thanks, due to your answer I checked my gmail trash. They are all there. Have spent over an hour googling how to reroute incoming Princess email to inbox instead of trash. No luck. Frustrating.

Try putting the email address that Princess is using to send you emails in your email contacts list.