Richard Joseph

oceanblue11

He is one of the better CD's. In the past he has been the mc at some trivia and other activities where you don't normally see the CD. Go to his trivia. He normally provides door prizes just for showing up.

Richard also has a unique presentation on cruise ships throughout the years. Look for it. He may do it if he has the time. He has worked for a number of cruise lines and was on board the Achille Lauro in 1985 when it was hijacked.

Edited by sknight

He is a great CD and a strong supporter of CC. On our cruise a couple of years ago our M&G was scheduled just before the most travelled luncheon and no staff were able to attend. Richard gave a shout out on the next morning's Wake Show for someone from the Roll Call to contact him. We scheduled a second M&G, he provided coffee and snacks (Richard seems to have money no other CD has) and invited the Captain's staff. Almost everyone showed and they spent almost 30 minutes talking to our group.

On a side note, Captain Bommarco's wife was on board and attended the M&G with him. My DW had a chance to talk with her. Several day's later in the receiving line at the past passenger's reception, she remembered my wife which was very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I heartily concur with all the above comments. I have never heard one negative comment on him. That being said, beware his trivia questions . They are challenging and not for those who "save" old trivia answers and expect to win. If you win one of his quizzes, you have earned whatever prize you win!

Edited by freetocruise