Sale starting 12/16

TifffanyD

Sorry, I wasn't trying to have people beg for info. I just wanted to make sure it was OK to post (surprised I haven't seen anything since I heard about it a couple days ago). Let me find the info. But it's like Celebrity's 123

Hmmm... it looks like it is gone now. But it did sound like official wording. It stated that oceanview or higher could choose the beverage package, dining package, or an onboard credit. Haven would get all 3. From Dec 16-Jan 31 for a wave sale. I've made note of prices to see if they will go up on Tuesday

There is also a 2nd in cabin ant 1/2 price for sailing to Sourh America and the Panama Canal. Price point , when compare to other lines is not that "exciting" rather disappointing.

Edited by Joken35
Posted twice

The Wave Season Offer is awesome! Starting 12/16, you can choose from UDP, UBP or up to $300OBC on every cruise. In Alaska or Europe, you can choose any two. And if you book a suite - ALL THREE!

NORWEGIANS GET MORE CHOICES.

We’re taking Freestyle Cruising® to the next level with Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice, giving you the opportunity to go where you want with the offer you want. Book any destination in an Oceanview Stateroom or higher and get the Ultimate Dining Package, the Ultimate Beverage Package or an onboard credit up to $300. Soak up beauty in Hawai`i** or relive history in Europe and choose any two offers when booking an Oceanview Stateroom or higher. Or live it up in a Suite or The Haven while cruising any destination and get all three. Great things happen when you Cruise Like a Norwegian®. Book today! Offer ends January 31, 2015.

Does anyone know when summer 2016 comes out. I thought this month. I need to book a one and two bedroom in haven on Breakaway and have been waiting. Thanks.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_120914

The new itineraries open today (12/9) for group bookings, and go on sale on December 16, 2014 for our Latitudes Rewards guests and President’s Club travel partners and on December 18, 2014 for all bookings.

When they do this type of promotion is the UBP free for both people in the room or just one person and they you have to pay for the other since all people in a room are required to purchase it?

The Beverage plan covers everyone in the room, I took advantage of the Threesome Freesome last year and it covered all 5 people in my room.

FYI.........................The dining plan only covered passenger 1 & 2

Wow! Then that's a really good deal. As long as they don't raise the prices too much I'll rebook with that deal.

Well, that's really the key, isn't it? :)

No such thing as a free lunch (or drink!). It will be interesting to see what happens with prices...

Wow! Then that's a really good deal. As long as they don't raise the prices too much I'll rebook with that deal.

In general, when Celebrity offers the 123 promotion, the prices go up the amount of the promotion plus a little bit. There are some sailings that don't go up as much, but all of our booking prices rocketed up when the 123 was added. Needless to say, we didn't bite and kept our existing reservations, but amazing the number of people crowing about their "free" drink package. Do your research and you won't be disappointed.