Windjammer Question/ Room Service Observation

L454S

nope. dinner only, and not even all the time and half the time you did , it was the bar staff wanting to sell you booze.

That just isn't true. I can't remember ever being in the Windjmammer for breakfast and not having someone come by with coffee and asking if we wanted refills.

On our November 2014 Explorer of the Seas cruise, beverage service was very spotty in the Windjammer. Most times we had to get our own; very rarely someone would come by and offer to bring beverages.

This represents a change from previous cruises, when there seemed to be more dedicated beverage staff in the Windjammer. You could always get your own, but formerly there was better service and less need for self-service.

That just isn't true. I can't remember ever being in the Windjmammer for breakfast and not having someone come by with coffee and asking if we wanted refills.

Coffee, maybe but I never drink coffee and no one has ever offered to get me another cup of tea. Not complaining though. It's a lot easier to walk around with a pot and top off cups (which has happened to me - except the cup did not have coffee in it).

Coffee, maybe but I never drink coffee and no one has ever offered to get me another cup of tea. Not complaining though. It's a lot easier to walk around with a pot and top off cups (which has happened to me - except the cup did not have coffee in it).

I agree, I've never had anyone offer me tea. However, when they offer coffee, I ask for tea and they have always had no problem bringing it.

We have cruised RC 13 times and have always had a server offer us drinks (water, coffee, juice in am, tea). They are usually strolling around so you may have to alert one, kindly, that you need something. We use the windjammer at breakfast and lunch.

I guess I am glad to hear that the drink service is hit or miss, that's better than not at all like Carnival. Could be we will get lucky on the next one, at the moment, that is Allure T/A...........

Wanted to give props to the theater show Vibology. Entertaining and worth the time...........

I think anybody who cruises on Serenade OTS will love it. Never felt crowded, elegant appointments, great room and main dining staff, food was very good. IMHO this is a great ship, could we get RCI to make more like it?

I think anybody who cruises on Serenade OTS will love it. Never felt crowded, elegant appointments, great room and main dining staff, food was very good. IMHO this is a great ship, could we get RCI to make more like it?

Great to hear this! Thanks so much for the compasses! I appreciate you taking the time to post them. :D