The Upsell Fairy Paid Us a Visit!!

azbirdmom

For the first time ever, we have received an upsell offer for our cruise next month. My TA got the offer at 8:30 EST last night (she works all hours, bless her heart), and immediately passed it on to us. We are booked in the lowest mini-suite category and took advantage of the offer I pasted below to upgrade to an owner's suite. We have booked vista suites twice before and really loved them, so we are looking forward to experiencing the owner's suite this time. What a nice birthday treat! :D

EXCLUSIVE SUITE UPGRADE OFFER FOR CAPTAIN'S CIRCLE MEMBERS CURRENTLY BOOKED IN A MINI-SUITE (MA-ME) ON EMERALD PRINCESS, DEPARTING FEBUARY 22, 2015.

Treat yourself to an OWNER'S, PENTHOUSE OR PREMIUM SUITE and spend 7 nights in luxury enjoying your spacious accommodations and exclusive suite amenities. Upgrade cost is additional and based on double occupancy. Travel Protection premium cost may increase, if previously purchased.

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SUITES: Owner's/Penthouse (S2-S4) avg from 533 sqft - $399 USD per person additional. Premium (S5) avg from 482 sqft - $399 USD per person additional.

This offer is ONLY available by calling 1-800-XXX-XXXX extension XXXXX (M-F) and expires JANUARY 27, 2015 at 4:00 PM PST. Calls/voicemails will be handled in the order received. Offer is capacity controlled and space is limited.

Thank you for your attention to this notification.

Edited by azbirdmom

For the first time ever, we have received an upsell offer for our cruise next month. My TA got the offer at 8:30 EST last night (she works all hours, bless her heart), and immediately passed it on to us. We are booked in the lowest mini-suite category and took advantage of the offer I pasted below to upgrade to an owner's suite. We have booked vista suites twice before and really loved them, so we are looking forward to experiencing the owner's suite this time. What a nice birthday treat! :D

EXCLUSIVE SUITE UPGRADE OFFER FOR CAPTAIN'S CIRCLE MEMBERS CURRENTLY BOOKED IN A MINI-SUITE (MA-ME) ON EMERALD PRINCESS, DEPARTING FEBUARY 22, 2015.

Treat yourself to an OWNER'S, PENTHOUSE OR PREMIUM SUITE and spend 7 nights in luxury enjoying your spacious accommodations and exclusive suite amenities. Upgrade cost is additional and based on double occupancy. Travel Protection premium cost may increase, if previously purchased.

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SUITES: Owner's/Penthouse (S2-S4) avg from 533 sqft - $399 USD per person additional. Premium (S5) avg from 482 sqft - $399 USD per person additional.

This offer is ONLY available by calling 1-800-XXX-XXXX extension XXXXX (M-F) and expires JANUARY 27, 2015 at 4:00 PM PST. Calls/voicemails will be handled in the order received. Offer is capacity controlled and space is limited.

Yay! Congratulations!!! Let us know if you got it!

Yay! Congratulations!!! Let us know if you got it!

Yes! I didn't post until I heard back that we were assigned a cabin - didn't want to jinx it. I actually had looked at the available suites first and there were two owner's suites open at the time. We must have been second on the list as the other one was gone when our's was booked. There are still 8 other suites available so hopefully there will be other happy campers.

Thanks everyone!!!

Yes! I didn't post until I heard back that we were assigned a cabin - didn't want to jinx it. I actually had looked at the available suites first and there were two owner's suites open at the time. We must have been second on the list as the other one was gone when our's was booked. There are still 8 other suites available so hopefully there will be other happy campers.

Thanks everyone!!!

Perfect! I am so glad you were able to snag the cabin you want. Now we will just have to wait to hear your experience!

Thanks everyone!!!

Wish we were on that cruise with you--as we enjoyed our Sailaway Party on your mini-suite balcony on our South America Cruise. This past October we did the Tokyo to Singapore cruise with some post-cruise time in Angkor Wat. What a fantastic cruise that was (with the exception of the typhon!)

Jim and Sandye

Terrific. What cruise are you on. I am still hoping to get an upgrade for ours at the end of February.

It's the 2/22 cruise on the Emerald. Hope the offers continue to Arizona folks!

Wish we were on that cruise with you--as we enjoyed our Sailaway Party on your mini-suite balcony on our South America Cruise. This past October we did the Tokyo to Singapore cruise with some post-cruise time in Angkor Wat. What a fantastic cruise that was (with the exception of the typhon!)

Jim and Sandye

My gosh, Sandye! Glad you enjoyed your cruise - we almost joined you but opted for the Canary Islands instead. Hope you're doing well and we can cruise again at some point.

I hope for your sake the owner is not home!!!! congratulations!!!!! take a few pics for the rest of us...

Enjoy the unlimited spa treatments...

Ha! We will shoo out the owner if he / she is rude enough not to have vacated for us. And I wish there were unlimited spa treatments as they would lose money on me. I'll enjoy the thermal suite though!

Wow that's a great offer - glad you were able to make it happen.

We are booked in a minisuite on Emerald for the week before, Feb 15 and would love to be offered an upgrade, but I guess that since they are making offers for Feb 22 it probably means any offers for our cruise have already been made...shame.

Congratulations!

Maybe now they'll upgrade me out of my obstructed OCV into your former minisuite.

LOL. :D I got an upsell offer from an inside to a balcony in email yesterday. I called to accept, but haven't heard back yet. It was a reasonable offer, I thought. First time I've had an offer for such a big jump in category. Thing is, I had been upgraded already on the inside cabin from a forward room to a midship. Go figure.

We've never had the Upgrade Sell Fairy visit us, how cool...we're still waiting, lol! But ya...Congrats on the upgrade! Hmmmm, still waiting on your invitation for that epic "suite" party;)

Have a great time and happy sailing!!! Yay!!!

Congrats!

Upsell fairy..LOL

Princess marketing at their best...so glad you ware happy with your upsell, certainly princess is happy with your money....;)

Thanks for quoting what they sent you...Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by land lover

I was offered an upsell from balcony to minisuite through my TA this morning for each of my B2B on the Crown 2/2 and 6. The price was $79 per person double occupancy plus the insurance would go up proportionately. So if I took both, $340. I declined it. As a solo cruiser it didn't seem to make sense for me.