Big o points news

bitob

In March there is supposed to be new merchandise available.

Points now have name of ship on them. I assume they don't want us to take them from cruise to cruise. However I have been winning riviera big o points on Nautica so the plan is not working yet

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Points now have name of ship on them. I assume they don't want us to take them from cruise to cruise. However I have been winning riviera big o points on Nautica so the plan is not working yet

Oh No !

I kept my points from my recent Regatta cruise and do not sail again for several months. Should I try to sale them on eBay :D !

Ha, does anyone really care???

If it is anything like the trivia frenzy, the phrase which comes to mind is, "Like grim death, they care". :p

However, we DID use our Oceania Logo collapsible umbrella in the Blizzard of '15, so perhaps I'm jaded.

On our last Oceania cruise they were not accepting any Big O points at redemption if it had another ship's name on it. Noticed there were quite a few points circulating around that appeared to have been trimmed.

If it is anything like the trivia frenzy, the phrase which comes to mind is, "Like grim death, they care". :p

However, we DID use our Oceania Logo collapsible umbrella in the Blizzard of '15, so perhaps I'm jaded.

Did it collapse? Hope you are enduring this Blizzard. Lots of snow in NH but no power outages (yet).

Bitob..they have been putting names on O points for the past few years. Didn't make a difference when I turned them in for that very fashionable tee shirt (long sleeved of course):D

Lots of trimmed points. In olden days points were redeemed in the boutiques. We refused big o points with a ship's name on our last voyage. They have threatened to change the points for the last 5+ years.

Way back when, you could get a certificate from the CD and use that on your next cruise.

Lots of snow in NH but no power outages (yet).

Can you please send some of it back this way - but in the form of rain instead of snow :D

We have not had a single drop of rain here in all of January after all that rain in December. It's supposed to be the height of the rainy season here and we need the rain badly.

I hope you and the North East will come out OK from this storm.

Can you please send some of it back this way - but in the form of rain instead of snow :D

We have not had a single drop of rain here in all of January after all that rain in December. It's supposed to be the height of the rainy season here and we need the rain badly.

I hope you and the North East will come out OK from this storm.

That is because you have been sending all your rain up north to us. Yes, we normally have rain, but not this heavy. Skiing on the local mountains is a wash out. WE have been hit with one Pineapple Express after another.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting later this year sometime (spring voyages?), supposedly you only can redeem points with your ship's name on them for those wonderful Big-O points prizes. On the Riviera cruise from which we disembarked just two weeks ago, we were given "old no ship" name points and Riviera points only.

We made sure to use up every one of them, and I now am the proud owner of: (1) a blue "lap" blanket with Oceania's logo in the corner on it of a quality similar to that of the red Delta airline blankets you can utilize on long Delta flights, very useful in this winter's cold weather; (2) a very nice quality black and tan baseball cap that "hair-challenged" husband will use; and (3) an Oceania Cruises beach/carry bag. I was one point short for all this loot but it was waived by my favorite dancer! :D

Edited by CintiPam