Still another Princess Sale stars March 5th

MCC retired

True , the email only shows the from rate for each cabin type .

Exact rates for the categories will not show until that date .

Yes , POLAR is the TA booking system and rates won't show there until

The Sale starts either . It does describe the promotion details and from rates now.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see any sign of a new sale. Am I missing it somewhere? We waited for final payment to see if our Europe trip went on sale today.

Anyone see a new sale?

Sale started on March 3 at 12:01 AM . It only does cruises in fall 2015 and spring 2016 in the Caribbean , Panama Canal , Hawaii and Mexico.

Sorry no Europe for 2015 on sale.

A Europe sale started today. We got a email either last night or this morning. It's the Summer Super Savers sale. Runs through April 14 and covers Europe and Alaska. Details are on their website under "deals"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cruise Junky

A Europe sale started today. We got a email either last night or this morning. It's the Summer Super Savers sale. Runs through April 14 and covers Europe and Alaska. Details are on their website under "deals"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked our Alaska cruises for July. Better to keep our previous price and add-ons than change.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Checked our Alaska cruises for July. Better to keep our previous price and add-ons than change.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

Agreed! Checked our sailing today. Price dropped by $100CDN per person but we lose our onboard credits and extras so works out to be pretty much the same so are leaving it as is. :)

We have three cruises to Europe scheduled in the new few months, and only one offered a lower rate of $100pp under this "promotion". But we would lose our onboard credit and specialty dining since it's for new bookings only, so a net loss for us. On the other two, one is not included in the sale, and the other doesn't offer a sale in our category.:(

A Europe sale started today. We got a email either last night or this morning. It's the Summer Super Savers sale. Runs through April 14 and covers Europe and Alaska. Details are on their website under "deals".

I said there was a sale, I didn't say it was a good sale ;)

Thanks & it's always worthwhile to check prices although too often the net price isn't better. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hoping for a sale from NY to Canada & N. England. Pricing seems to be very high.

MARAPRINCE

The Oct 17 sailing has dropped in price quite a bit. I'm on the regal cruisetour which includes the Oct 17 sailing and the cruisetour is sold out.