Carnival Shareholders OBC

lrockwitt

I went to see out TA and gave her our information. She faxed it in as I sat there. Drove home, turned on the computer and it was there. This was about two weeks ago.

On our last cruise, it took about a week. So it depends. . .

On the official request form, it states that the reservations must be made by February 28th, 2015. Is there any grace period if I submit a request a week later?

Isn't that referring to the deadline for booking the cruise, not for submitting the request for OBC?

It has to be 90 days before the cruise even though I have made final payment. Princess rep said, I could sell the stock before the cruise, so therefore I have to wait. My cruise is not till August. Sometimes they have gone ahead and posted it, but not this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: if you send incomplete data or the wrong proof of ownership (i.e. what you send doesn't show that you OWN 100 shares) they will do nothing. You are not notified.

So, if it doesn't show up in your Personalizer after a couple of days, call them.

Not my experience. My stockbroker faxed them a letter saying we owned 100 shares of Carnival stock. I received an e-mail from Princess saying a letter from a stockbroker was not adequate. When he faxed them our statement with other holdings and our customer number blocked out, we received the credit and it was almost instantly in my personalizer.

I've been waiting to send mine in because I thought it might be too early. If our cruise starts on April 25th can I do it now or should I wait awhile?

If you have a statement dated within 90 days of the cruise, you can send the request in now.

Sometimes same day, sometimes a day or two.

I faxed a copy of my statement, the form and a copy of the purchase order for the stock a week ago and still no OBC. In fact, my OBC is all screwed up. I don't even see military OBC. I'll call on Monday to see what's up. They may not talk with me since I booked through a TA. But, we'll see. We leave in three weeks.