What is your favorite food to eat on Royal Caribbean

the made to order salad in the MDR at lunch! If you haven't tried it, make a stop there on a sea day. and the chocolate dessert at lunch. I don't know what it is called but it is yummy.

and for some silly reason the French toast in the WJ is my favorite breakfast anywhere.

We don't usually have lunch in the MDR, but we did this past week on Indy. Nothing on the menu, really interested me -- so I did the salad bar....it was very good....yet the MDR for lunch won't be a 'must do' for me on a cruise.

Now the MDR for breakfast, I do enjoy doing on a cruise. One or two days during a cruise it is a good break from the WJ, depending upon what else we have planned.

Although, I am not really impressed with the Chocolate Breakfast in the MDR.....it isn't 'chocolaty enough' for a chocaholic.

the made to order salad in the MDR at lunch! If you haven't tried it, make a stop there on a sea day. and the chocolate dessert at lunch. I don't know what it is called but it is yummy.

and for some silly reason the French toast in the WJ is my favorite breakfast anywhere.

Did this on grandeur and was very good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I've heard TONS of raves about RCI's Tutti Salad that's served at lunchtime in the MDR. As often as I've sailed on Royal, I've yet to try it. I'd sure love to become a fan...can someone describe what's in it?

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I've heard TONS of raves about RCI's Tutti Salad that's served at lunchtime in the MDR. As often as I've sailed on Royal, I've yet to try it. I'd sure love to become a fan...can someone describe what's in it?

It's like a salad bar but the people behind the counter prepare it. You tell them everything you want they add it to the bowl. Then they add your dressing and chop it. I always go for it. It's great!

You start by selecting from a variety of lettuces, then add toppings such as carrot, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, olives, etc., as well as cheeses and proteins (such as egg, chicken, shrimp, etc.), and then you select a dressing. The chef preparing your bowlful (and they really fill it up!) will chop and toss the salad and present it to you in a bowl. You can request that they only toss and not chop the salad. But there's still more! From there, you can add other cheeses, prosciutto, grilled eggplant, sundried tomatoes, and more, as well as grab breadsticks.

Also, if you like you can just go up for shrimp (ask for cocktail sauce) and antipasti and skip the salad.

Edited by CntPAcruiser

What exactly are the "savory bites" and where did you find them?? I thought I read they were in the MDR - I must have missed them! I love anything savory that's why I'm curious.

Thanks for all the mouthwatering tips!

Michelle

Savory bites are small pieces of bread served in the MDR at dinner as one of the selections in the bread basket.

Savory bites are small pieces of bread served in the MDR at dinner as one of the selections in the bread basket.

Sometimes you have to ask for them.

does anyone else love the Red Velvet Cupcakes in the Cupcake Cupboard (Cakes and Scoops? in Oasis)? am already planning on gettiing one and splitting it in two, so I can have it two days! I am bringing a zip lock bag. I hope it makes it to Day 2.

I just read all 5 pages and was surprised no one said the midnight chocolate buffet. To me chocolate is a seperate and necessary food group and I was in heaven. I also enjoyed the cold soups and the scrambled eggs. I think my husband liked the steaks and knowing he could have one every night was good for him.

Keep the list going.

Connie