What is your favorite food to eat on Royal Caribbean

Roast beef sandwich for snack or lunch in Park Cafe, creme brulee dessert amazing and my son liked the duck in MDR. We also liked Giovanni's , Chop's was good not great and The Windjammer dinners have better variety and quality than previous cruises.

Chops filet with bernaise sauce either from Chops or from the MDR.

Savory bites (MDR)

The original Mud Pie (Chops) when it was brought in from a vendor. My understanding is they now make it in house and it's not as good, but I'm going to try it out.

Crab cake from Chops

Edited by Cheryl H

Here are the Cheesecake Lollipops. They were "hit or miss" on our sailing. Some days they were GREAT, other days they were gelatin-like.

DSCN7415_zpsca00c48d.jpeg

The cheesecake lollipops look yummy. Where can I get those, windjammer? Also what is the Willy Wonka pie?

Edited by Leslie401972

I rarely eat breakfast, so I love the buffet and for some strange reason I go crazy for those Royal Caribbean scrambled eggs !

Omg you took the words right out of my mouth. I am the same exact way. Love those scrambled eggs. I never eat much bacon either but every morning on a cruise.

the made to order salad in the MDR at lunch! If you haven't tried it, make a stop there on a sea day. and the chocolate dessert at lunch. I don't know what it is called but it is yummy.

and for some silly reason the French toast in the WJ is my favorite breakfast anywhere.

Savory bites, Willie Wonka pie, and Cheesecake lollipops??? :eek: Are these on all of the ships? All sound good to me! What's in the Willie Wonka pie? I'm going to have to start making a list!

I'm all for the savory bites, and the muffaletta sandwiches in the Café Promenade, but the cheesecake lollipops and Wonka pie didn't do it for us. The cheesecake in the pops was grainy rather than smooth, and the coating was heavy and waxy and over sweet. The pie seemed to be a crumb crust with cookie dough crumbled in, a custard of a sort poured over, and baked. It was gummy and underdone.