Too funny to not share! ;)

Good one ... reminds me of

my first weekend of 'boot camp', come Saturday night they marched us to the theater to see a movie ... to relax and enjoy

Anyone remember Steve McQueen and Dustin H' in Papillon?

All about some guys interned in prisons and ending up on Devil's Island ..... to US it seemed all too familiar at the time . . .

Did we pay for the cat calls later that night!

My friend is on a cruise right now and they are playing a Titanic song in the atrium...Not a good idea! Bahhh They are having a fabulous time on RCCL though!! It's their first cruise!!

The ring on my cell phone is "My Heart Will Go On" from the movie Titanic. I just love that song. Anyway, a couple years ago we were at muster on the Grandeur and I forgot to silence my cell. Well, sure enough, someone called. I was struggling to get to my cell, when someone said....."why are they playing the Titanic song". I just kept silent and turned it off, before anyone realized what it was. :o I still thought it was funny.:p

Gwen :)

It could only be topped off if the had "Alive" on the plane flight down to FLL.
It wasn't on a plane, but I watched "Alive" on bus careening down dirt roads in the Andes from Cuzco to Arequipa. The bus was well past its sell-by date, not sure if the brakes had much life left, and worried about how much life I had left...

I was on a fast boat from Gili Air to Bali in January when the seas were really rough. They were playing the Gulliver's Travels DVD when we hit a really huge swell that crashed all over the boat - just as the boat in GT hit the Bermuda Triangle and a monster wave. A little disconcerting.

Also Qantas was the only airline that showed Rainman.

On my famous "list" cruise on the Crown Princess in 2006, when MUTS was still a "new thing", the day that the accident happened, the scheduled movie for that night on the outdoor screen was.................

TITANIC.

Ya can't make this stuff up.

That's a good one!!!! LOL

The ring on my cell phone is "My Heart Will Go On" from the movie Titanic. I just love that song. Anyway, a couple years ago we were at muster on the Grandeur and I forgot to silence my cell. Well, sure enough, someone called. I was struggling to get to my cell, when someone said....."why are they playing the Titanic song". I just kept silent and turned it off, before anyone realized what it was. :o I still thought it was funny.:p

0P – It always seems strange to hear music from Titanic.

Years ago, Royal Caribbean used to serve the "Titanic salad" . It was basically an iceberg lettuce salad. I promise this is for real!

M

I think many of my first few cruises there was a relatively famous magazine cover with Decaprio and the titanic. It was always in our room. We were lucky enough to sail on Jewel on the 100th anniversary of the sinking. They stopped the ship and had a ceremony.

memorial.jpg

I think many of my first few cruises there was a relatively famous magazine cover with Decaprio and the titanic. It was always in our room. We were lucky enough to sail on Jewel on the 100th anniversary of the sinking. They stopped the ship and had a ceremony.

memorial.jpg

That's really cool. I wish I could have been there.

It was our first cruise... The Soverign 1998, DH was really on board about being on a ship in the middle of the ocean, but he said ok... we were with our DD and DS. Our muster station was in the MDR. We all had our life jackets on all the while they were playing the theme song to the Titanic.

Since that first cruise though, DH will not do any other kind of vacation. Cruise ahead!!!!