2016 itinerary & prices

Orch at Sea

Canada New England itineraries have not been released yet. Europe and Alaska go onsale on the 19th.

Alaska is on Princess.com now, but pricing is not yet available.

Edited by bellebaby

Does anyone know what time pricing became available for Alaska today? We are interested in booking Europe when they open on the 19th. We will be traveling on the 19th and trying to gauge when we should be accessing the Internet.

TA's were able to book Alaska yesterday so I guess the Europe opening will be a day before also.

Alaska was "supposed" to be available online today at 8:00 AM Pacific time. However, while the cruises showed up at that time the web site was broken and they all showed as unavailable for booking --- because it said they were too near in the future to book. More than a year away and people were getting that idiotic message. They did get it fixed after a while though and I booked a 13 day cruisetour. Now I have to wait...and wait...and wait... Sigh... (Of course I also didn't have to pay this morning so that's a good thing. I still have to make final payment on our PC cruise in September! :rolleyes:)