well I'm pretty happy!

Just booked FOS for 8/2016 ( 7 night Western Caribbean). Got a GS bogo half and premium drink package bogo half, reduced deposit (only paid for one) and my C&A discount .Total (without insurance because i want to look into a better price for that) for the GS ,taxes and premium drink packages... $4345.78 ! I feel like i can live with that!

I'll add on the pre paid gratuities closer to sailing.

$310 pp per night, assuming 2 of you in the GS YIKES!!!!:eek:

Not including grats..

Does not sound like a sale to me

I did say assuming 2 of you.

We pretty much got an OS on allure for $320 pp per night inc grats

Mind you that was the 1st BOGOHO promotion

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

Not including grats..

Happy Days!

For that price on NCL they will give you alcohol package, unlimited specialty dining, OBC, and pay the grats. That GS price is no bargain but if OP is happy he should be thrilled if the price drops

Just booked FOS for 8/2016 ( 7 night Western Caribbean). Got a GS bogo half and premium drink package bogo half, reduced deposit (only paid for one) and my C&A discount .Total (without insurance because i want to look into a better price for that) for the GS ,taxes and premium drink packages... $4345.78 ! I feel like i can live with that!

I'll add on the pre paid gratuities closer to sailing.

We did our 1st GS last April and will do it again next month ( On Navigator) , for the summer with drink package this is a good price ( I believe) you will love the Gs and all the perks , we really enjoyed preferred seating for ice show and special section at the pool. But it never hurts to keep checking the price as suggested before, Have a great cruise. I would also add insurance before final payment.

Love the GS it'll be our 3rd. Did the JS a few times but hubby likes the perks of the gold card. And yes summer is always peak pricing. Schools are out ( I work for one). I thought it was a good price compared to what i have paid in the past. It will be just the two of us. 3rd time on FOS. I liked only putting $500 for deposit and on Oasis I paid out the wazoo (we had the dd's with us) for drink packages this time they come to $190 each for premium. I can live with this☺ . Any price drops would be fantastic as long as i don't lose the drink package discount that I got.

Not including grats..

Happy Days!

What month did you get that price for?? That makes a world of difference. I can only go in the summer because of work. We did finagle 2 February cruises over the years but i can't get the extra days any longer so we're doomed to summer only. Summer seems to be premium pricing since families can cruise together as the kids are out and so are those of us that don't get " vacation " days but rather unpaid summer off...lol.

Keep in mind if any price drops happen they will re-price the booking and you might lose any perks that you just got. You will be subject to whatever promotion is going on at that time

The new world of RCL pricing does not make it as simple as in the past where you jest called and got your price adjusted. Now you have to factor in all other perks and BOGOHO etc.

Edited by molly361

What month did you get that price for?? That makes a world of difference. I can only go in the summer because of work. We did finagle 2 February cruises over the years but i can't get the extra days any longer so we're doomed to summer only. Summer seems to be premium pricing since families can cruise together as the kids are out and so are those of us that don't get " vacation " days but rather unpaid summer off...lol.

Spring break 2016, likewise we are only able to travel when DD is not in school,

So I would assume spring break would be premium pricing.

Guess we got lucky with BOGOHO #1

Anyways

Enjoy the GS, we had 1278 on Freedom and loved it!!:)

I just booked FOS 4/2016 balcony at $2350 for 3 of us, same room. In 2014 I would consider that an average deal, at the prices I've been seeing I'm not able to touch it so I moved forward. This will be our last shot with Royal as far as family cruising...prices have gotten out of hand. Will continue with Royal for last minute deals with my gf.

. Will continue with Royal for last minute deals with my gf.

Richard Fain claims those are going away too. :o Even at the cost of sailing with less passengers on board.

Edited by ryano

• 1 month later...