Who Will Be Booking 2016 European Cruises Tomorrow?

Kenswing

Of course some 2016 cruises have been available for a while. We have been researching Mar 2016 Sapphire Princess out of Singapore for the last few days.

That's why the title says "European" ;)

Edited by Kenswing

I am! :) Sailing single, booking insides, a sideways cabin on the Regal! Seeing pictures, layout would be nice for a longer cruise.

I'm booking a Grand Adventure, Copenhagen 12 day and TA. I read a post here saying something about launch fares, booking early, but if I want a certain cabin, I do.

Checking itineraries at Princess, the Grand Adventure on Regal has changed leaving from Berlin, not Copenhagen Aug. 30, but Sept. 2nd instead.

Those who were looking might want to check again as others may have changed, too.

Cruises on web site but no prices. All include free drinks package as last year. We booked minute prices came last March, out then saved over £2000 pp and more obc by rebooking on our baltic cruise this June

London (Southampton) to Sydney(Australia for 48 days.I will be the great 80 next year and never been to these Ports of Call so I thought I had better get cracking:D SAving up like '----' now because it doesn't come cheap:eek:

Edited by kruisey

It's 7:06 and still not on the website with the prices. I am ready Princess!!!!

I checked early this am and prices were not available

looked again at noon and the prices were up for the caribbean princess

sailings out of southampton

I travel single and book emerald deck obstructed view

i wanted to book the Grand Adventure southampton to NY found most of

the emerald desk obstructed view were sold , only few options left

my question: who booked all these cabins before the sailings were available ?

I checked early this am and prices were not available

looked again at noon and the prices were up for the caribbean princess

sailings out of southampton

I travel single and book emerald deck obstructed view

i wanted to book the Grand Adventure southampton to NY found most of

the emerald desk obstructed view were sold , only few options left

my question: who booked all these cabins before the sailings were available ?

This cruise might be sold in segments. Is a 14 day version and a 28 day version. They'll only allot a certain amount of cabins to each voyage. Drives me nuts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This cruise might be sold in segments. Is a 14 day version and a 28 day version. They'll only allot a certain amount of cabins to each voyage. Drives me nuts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now know what you mean. Just got off the phone with our Vacation Planner and the cabins we were looking at we not available for our cruise. We want the 14 day Med and Aegean Medley on the Royal Princess for May 2016 and the cabins we wanted were already being held for the 7 day cruises. Had a hard time finding a cabin we wanted because of this. We wanted a cabin in the middle of the ship and none of them were available; being held for the 7 day cruise. I didn't know Princess did this since this is our first cruise longer than 10 days. I think we will be satisfied with our choice and have booked it. We have time to make any adjustments down the line, I hope.

Same thing for me. I checked even though I knew my TA was working on it. The Regal Grand Adventure had a bunch of mid-ship inside cabins gone. She got me a cabin on Aloha forward, which is o.k. Main thing I wanted was a sideways inside! :)

Last year on my Emerald TA so many cabins were available on segments but not for the Grand Adventure. I finally got what I wanted but it was nerve racking.

My TA was able to get us suite C-749 aft for the TA British Isles Grand Adventure on Apr 2016 for 30 days. It was a challenge for her, but she was able to accomplish it. I was waiting for this fabulous itinerary and very excited to see it available.

I now know what you mean. Just got off the phone with our Vacation Planner and the cabins we were looking at we not available for our cruise. We want the 14 day Med and Aegean Medley on the Royal Princess for May 2016 and the cabins we wanted were already being held for the 7 day cruises. Had a hard time finding a cabin we wanted because of this. We wanted a cabin in the middle of the ship and none of them were available; being held for the 7 day cruise. I didn't know Princess did this since this is our first cruise longer than 10 days. I think we will be satisfied with our choice and have booked it. We have time to make any adjustments down the line, I hope.

The original inside cabins on Baja deck have sold on them that I wanted.I am on Aloha now .Thank Goodness I have cabins above me.Yet mine is the longest portion of the cruise segment.Honestly I do not know how Princess works it out its their own mystery methinks;):confused:

London (Southampton) to Sydney(Australia for 48 days.I will be the great 80 next year and never been to these Ports of Call so I thought I had better get cracking:D SAving up like '----' now because it doesn't come cheap:eek:

Its horribly expensive. I priced the cheapest cabin as a solo. Southhampton to Melbourne 46 days as its $13,428 AUD. That is $291 per day.