MS Maasdam -- Sail Away -- Fri, Mar 27

Krazy Kruizers

Two toots better than none. Equinox sure seems slow getting out. I was on her sister Solstice 3 years

ago. At one port we were next to one of the Sea Dream ships and sailaway was around dinner time. Maitre d' made some snide remark about "Dreaming of being a real ship", and soon the nimble Sea Dream was turned around and past us in a flash.

Hope Equinox is out soon. Won't be long until my own sailaway. We just passed all aboard.

Thanks KK, Lou, and Dave.

Roy

Two toots better than none. Equinox sure seems slow getting out. I was on her sister Solstice 3 years

ago. At one port we were next to one of the Sea Dream ships and sailaway was around dinner time. Maitre d' made some snide remark about "Dreaming of being a real ship", and soon the nimble Sea Dream was turned around and past us in a flash.

Hope Equinox is out soon. Won't be long until my own sailaway. We just passed all aboard.

Thanks KK, Lou, and Dave.

Roy

Your right, the Equinox seems awful slow today.

Watched the Equinox sail away, she worked the horn a bit more then the Maasdam. I guess if you can't actually be on board for the cruise the next best thing is to watch the sail away. Have a good cruise.

Allan