New Internet Perk

This might mean they get a certain dollar discount.

Or they get a 2nd device free.

Or they get high speed at no extra charge.

Or they get service at a % discount.

Or free service.

Or.....

"High Loyalty" might mean 10 cruises. Or 50 cruises. Or Suite Level. Or Diamond. Or Diamond Plus, or Pinnacle, or converts from another line.

What a tease!

This is how rumors get started.

Edited by garycarla

No I did not create anything, but I got the same news from 2 different people one is Diamond plus who used the term "high loyalty" and the other a Pinnacle who said it was offered to them. But as I have no further details yet, did not want to specify who was getting what perk. Although I know there is great interest on here about possible new perks, and this seems to be one that is being offered now :D

high loyalty members? Wonder if that is a new program, or whether OP created that description.

Several reports and an email from someone who just experienced it about Quantum, Allure and Oasis.....Pinnacle free wifi for the week, Diamond+ 2 days free wifi, Diamond 1 day free wifi. Nothing confirmed by RCI just info received from folks who received it.

Edited by looking4info

Two weeks ago on Navigator I got a 20% discount on internet package with unlimited minutes for devices( Platinum).

The internet was very slow.

Argh Slow internet. Reminds me of mid 90's when we waited 1 min for a picture to download. I am guessing you still can buy one hour or so right on a single device ?

I don't want a lot of time or have my ipad in front of my face the whole cruise :D

Argh Slow internet. Reminds me of mid 90's when we waited 1 min for a picture to download. I am guessing you still can buy one hour or so right on a single device ?

I don't want a lot of time or have my ipad in front of my face the whole cruise :D

Some of the ships now have the newer generation of connection. Folks are even streaming Netflix under their unlimited plans.

This info was posted on the D/DP/PC thread -

I have it on good authority, and from two different sources, that Pinnacle Club is now getting unlimited free Internet on Allure, Oasis, and Quantum. (Unclear if this is being spread fleet-wide, but my guess is yes.) Thanks to Marianne for this update to our benefits. :)

They are also doing it for full suites too, GS & above.

Gosh if you are interested in Netflix on a cruise, save your $$ and stay home! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well they do put a TV in every stateroom so I'm pretty sure watching TV on a cruise is pretty common. Could be wrong though. :rolleyes:

I can report that I was in a suite last week on the Serenade [we are D] and I did not get free internet time other than my "D" minutes.

Also, We were consecutive cruisers and when we had out consecutive cruiser meeting they gave us a code for 30 free minutes so we could complete the guest survey. However, when we inserted the code it only gave 15 minutes. :rolleyes: . . . and it was VERY slow. It was pretty annoying.

5 minutes were used by the time I had typed in the email site, typed in the user name and password, clicked on the inbox and found and opened the survey within the emails. I managed to click an answer to all of the boxes, but, could not write any narrative in the blanks.