MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Looks like great minds really do think alike! We too are booked on both MSC Seaside and Celebrity Edge. Very much looking forward to both. Seaside will be our introduction to MSC. Thanks to all who have supplied any information about the details of the ship. Cannot wait for actual photos!

Photobucket have now chosen to charge people to add photos to a 3rd party website which means that any photos added since 20th of June cannot be seen on CC.

By clicking on the box in my posts you can still see any new photos I have added to Photobucket but they will not be shown in the CC posts ... :mad:

I'm using chrome and I can't see the pictures, any advice

Some pictures are no longer up (the thread is 2 years old)

Some pictures are on photobucket who (suddenly) doesn't allow free 3rd party hosting and people are rightfully angry.

Can anyone recommend a free photobucket substitute that works on CC? Imgur doesn't seem to work.

Photobucket have now chosen to charge people to add photos to a 3rd party website which means that any photos added since 20th of June cannot be seen on CC.

By clicking on the box in my posts you can still see any new photos I have added to Photobucket but they will not be shown in the CC posts ... :mad:

Well....THAT stinks!! [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think it should have been retroactive and I never received a notice.

Fostelo, thanks for the photos. Bob

0a18443e3802c70c4f851976686db35a.jpg

Fostelo - Thanks for sharing this photo. This is the best I have seen thus far of the front side GS Balconies without any construction stuff around it. If you happen to have or get a closeup view of of the side GS balconies (10 thru 14) it would be much appreciated. Many thanks for all the photos you have shared.

I shall try but all I'm doing is searching Instagram for anything #fincantieri #monfalcone #mscseaside #mscseaview. To be honest im searching for seaview construction pictures more than anything but will definitely post any of seaside i find. Thanks again for acknowledging my efforts [emoji4][emoji1303]

Actually most cruise ships are built outdoors. Even in ice cold Finland. Meyer-Werft is an exception. Having a building shed such as they do does pose limitations. For instance not only does the building shed prohibit building ships as large as the Oasis Class, their location down river does as well. To be honest I don't know why other shipyards don't have the sheds, but for whatever reason they don't deem them necessary.