MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

This is all great information but there is a thread for website problems. See http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2515030

I come to this thread to see photos and renderings of the construction of the Seaside. And even though it is titled "Interior Renderings" I don't think that exterior construction is that far off topic but the rest of this thread is getting way off track. Bob

That's my problem! We have 2 couples for the Grand Suite #11003. Specifically chose that because we were reassured that it was 2-bed/2-bath. If this is the case, then they should accommodate us in separate Aurea Suites or Balconies for the price we were initially going to pay. What do you think?

I am also booked in 11003 and have been told it is two bed room did you ever ind out what it is.

DMCCadden ... Here is what the UK MSC site says re those cabins, which I believe are the Centre GS cabins the rest have just one bedroom and at least two cabins are for just 2 people.

As for the GS it says that.

• A small number of cabins offer one double bed, two single beds and two bathrooms.

I am also booked in 11003 and have been told it is two bed room did you ever ind out what it is.

The US website is now pretty clear it is one bedroom one bath.

Grand Suite

• Spacious suites that come with a balcony and a separate sitting area
  • Each suite is equipped with Air conditioning, spacious wardrobes, interactive LCD TV, telephone, mini bar and safe
  • Surface approximately 344 - 527 sq. ft., plus a balcony up to 226 sq. ft.
  • 1 bedroom/1 bathroom - a queen bed,* a double sofa bed and a pullman bed to accomodate up to 5 guests (11 suites, Suites 14002 and 14003 accomodate only 2 guests)
  • 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - queen bed* in bedroom 1 and two single beds in bedroom 2 and a pullman bed for up to 5 guests (Suites 11001, 12001 and 14001)

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Staterooms-And-Suites.aspx

Latest photo of Seaside, if you zoom in on the photo it appears that the loaded Lifeboats are sideways loaded and not length ways! (Photo via MSC Fans and Vladimir tonic)

ks1_zpszkpimczp.jpg

I couldn't see the photo, does this work?

ks1_zpshirncfgv.jpg~original

Latest photo of Seaside, if you zoom in on the photo it appears that the loaded Lifeboats are sideways loaded and not length ways! (Photo via MSC Fans and Vladimir tonic)

ks1_zpszkpimczp.jpg

Sidari - I think they are installed correctly, i.e., lengthwise. They do seem smaller but it could just be the angle we are seeing. It also looks like the #4 and #5 LifeBoats look slightly different which is also shown on the Ship Models we have seen.

By the way thanks for the link. There are other Seaside photos on that same link.

An MSC rep confirmed to my TA that 11003 is a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom with a pull -out couch.

I was told the same thing by an MSC Rep a long time ago when we booked our GS. Somehow it seemed that others were being given conflicting information. I think it is clear now (maybe) which GS cabins are 1 BR/1 Bath vs 2 BR/2 Bath.

Still waiting to see the actual floor plan and rendering of the 1 BR/ 1 Bath GS. Hopefully before we board :)

Same here still waiting for something on our Aft Suite, Celebrity have already released info on their new ship the Edge but MSC are still dragging their heels with just under 6 months to our cruise ...:o

Same here still waiting for something on our Aft Suite, Celebrity have already released info on their new ship the Edge but MSC are still dragging their heels with just under 6 months to our cruise ...:o

Celebrity and Royal Caribbean tend to release details of new ships in very organized and comprehensive "reveals". It amps up the anticipation. They of course start with the cabins so they can begin taking bookings. MSC is much less organized and deliberate with their new ship info. Just another difference between how the two companies do business.

I can't wait for SEASIDE but I'm also booked on EDGE. I might be slightly more excited about EDGE. In any case I love new prototype ships regardless of cruise line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can't wait for SEASIDE but I'm also booked on EDGE. I might be slightly more excited about EDGE. In any case I love new prototype ships regardless of cruise line.

I'm also booked on both ships. I tend to agree with you. I'm intrigued by Seaside but I'm more excited about Edge. Probably because I have no experience with MSC but have lots with Celebrity.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

As Eroller says there are Two zip lines, one either side that will begin above the water park at the back of the smoke stack and end at the back rings, they are around 400 feet long.