MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Ernie ... It was Mike who posted the released Deck 19 plan and began another thread for it, no one else has had sight of it until it was sent to him.

The main board is clogged with Divina and Black card threads and so Mikes thread has dropped down somewhere as had this renderings thread until I posted the exterior photos of Seaside.

A guy posted the Seaside Fact sheet on a facebook USA cruise page a few days back.

No specific area has yet been designated for the Aurea sun deck.

Ernie ... It was Mike who posted the released Deck 19 plan and began another thread for it, no one else has had sight of it until it was sent to him.

The main board is clogged with Divina and Black card threads and so Mikes thread has dropped down somewhere as had this renderings thread until I posted the exterior photos of Seaside.

A guy posted the Seaside Fact sheet on a facebook USA cruise page a few days back.

No specific area has yet been designated for the Aurea sun deck.

Thanks for the info! I'm surprised I missed it. It must have dropped out of the spotlight quickly. I subscribe to this tread so I don't miss anything. Glad that fact sheet made its way here or I probably would never know Deck 19 was out there. Every now and I check the MSC website to see if they added it, and at last check nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting the tech sheet! I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. What is on Deck 17? Is there a physical deck 17? You know how some hotels and ships are superstitious about 13 and the floors go straight from 12 to 14. I was thinking of booking a Yacht Club cabin on deck 16, but that may be dependent on what's on 17. I've been under a noisy deck before and it wasn't fun.

Thanks for posting the tech sheet! I apologize in advance if this has been asked before. What is on Deck 17? Is there a physical deck 17? You know how some hotels and ships are superstitious about 13 and the floors go straight from 12 to 14. I was thinking of booking a Yacht Club cabin on deck 16, but that may be dependent on what's on 17. I've been under a noisy deck before and it wasn't fun.

No deck 17 on MSC ships. No cabin numbers ending in 17 either. It's Italy's equivalent of the number 13.

I have this one. MSC just updated it and it was shared with me:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8crJ7UACjOteVQ0cEpHZTBJNlk/view?usp=sharing

Interesting that they list the restaurants and there's no Eataly. I figured they'd have it since it's on other ships. Also the seafood restaurant still seems to be unnamed.

Interesting that they list the restaurants and there's no Eataly. I figured they'd have it since it's on other ships. Also the seafood restaurant still seems to be unnamed.

I read a post on Cruise Critic (regarding Meraviglia) which indicated the Meraviglia would have an Eataly restaurant. Pictures of the restaurant showed chairs other than the infamous clear, acrylic chairs (in some areas). In another post, I read something which suggested that Eataly is currently only on two MSC ships ... Divina and Preziosa. I am not sure if that is the extent of Eataly on MSC.

I read a post on Cruise Critic (regarding Meraviglia) which indicated the Meraviglia would have an Eataly restaurant. Pictures of the restaurant showed chairs other than the infamous clear, acrylic chairs (in some areas). In another post, I read something which suggested that Eataly is currently only on two MSC ships ... Divina and Preziosa. I am not sure if that is the extent of Eataly on MSC.

Interesting. To be honest, I'm more excited about the Roy Yamaguchi restaurants which i know WILL be on Seaside.

You're right - MSC Meraviglia will be the third ship in the fleet to have Ristorante Italiano/Eataly onboard.

I'm looking at the two forward elevators in the Yacht Club. Do you think they will be accessible from both the port and starboard corridors? We booked cabins 16003 and 16005. I hope we can get right on the elevator and not have to walk into the public areas when coming and going from the pool and sundeck. Do you think you can walk into Top Sail Lounge and the restaurant from both port and starboard corridors? I hope so!

I'm looking at the two forward elevators in the Yacht Club. Do you think they will be accessible from both the port and starboard corridors? We booked cabins 16003 and 16005. I hope we can get right on the elevator and not have to walk into the public areas when coming and going from the pool and sundeck. Do you think you can walk into Top Sail Lounge and the restaurant from both port and starboard corridors? I hope so!

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say the two elevators will be accessible from both port and starboard on Deck 16, but only the port side on Decks 18 & 19. No way of knowing for sure though. There is a third elevator as well, but it's exclusive to the Yacht Club going only through Decks 16, 18, and 19. It's located behind cabin 16035.

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say the two elevators will be accessible from both port and starboard on Deck 16, but only the port side on Decks 18 & 19. No way of knowing for sure though. There is a third elevator as well, but it's exclusive to the Yacht Club going only through Decks 16, 18, and 19. It's located behind cabin 16035.

I hadn't noticed that the two forward elevators access all levels. Will be interesting to see how they control access to Yacht Club areas since these elevators are in the middle of everything. Time will tell.

I hadn't noticed that the two forward elevators access all levels. Will be interesting to see how they control access to Yacht Club areas since these elevators are in the middle of everything. Time will tell.

I'm going to assume there will be glass doors or some kind of doors that close off the elevator foyer and require key card access at those Yacht Club levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ernie ... I would think that all access to YC from what ever level would have keycard or wrist watch access ... :)

Dave ................ I know you're not particularly interested in Meraviglia, but have you seen deck 14 YC cabins. There are non-YC cabins next to them. I've been wondering how that will work? I guess I'll find out at the end of next week - just wanted to get your take on it.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

Bea ... Not seen that certainly sounds odd though, maybe there is a magic see through door that only allows YC guests through ...:confused:

Looks like there is a line between the cabins of the YC and the B3 cabins, that may be where the doors are.

Edited by sidari

Dave ................ I know you're not particularly interested in Meraviglia, but have you seen deck 14 YC cabins. There are non-YC cabins next to them. I've been wondering how that will work? I guess I'll find out at the end of next week - just wanted to get your take on it.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

Could be just those cabins if Yacht club is multi level & the lounge & restaurant are on those other decks, you would need room key or wrist band to access the common yacht club areas!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Bea ... Not seen that certainly sounds odd though, maybe there is a magic see through door that only allows YC guests through ...:confused:

Looks like there is a line between the cabins of the YC and the B3 cabins, that may be where the doors are.

With sincerest apologies to the OP and other contributors .........................

I deleted the original comment I made in this post.

The cabins next door are duplex. The downstairs part is on deck 14 and may have no access to the corridor on that deck?

Nope ............. that doesn't make sense. And it would seem that other cabins should have access to the lifts which would entail passing YC cabins.

Best not respond to this post - I really don't want to de-rail the thread any further.

Edited by Beamafar

Key card access would be needed to push the buttons on the elevators that go to the Yacht Club Levels.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app