Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Nooooooo, my mother is 76 and we've booked for next year and hasn't been on a hobby horse since she was a child and thought this would of been a great opportunity to get on one again. Gutted! [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted by Carousel Works on their Facebook page today. For the Symphony of the Seas... :D

06aae737cfa8ed551346138f8c937577.jpg

Solarium deck 15.

Oooooh soooo close to seeing the pool. :D

1884a8b928efcdd02ec8a64f947d69ed.jpg

When I compare the different solariums the framework on Symphony looks more like the structure for glass panels and not the vinyl ones like Harmony. I hope that's the case. Don't like the vinyl panels.

That can be accomplished several ways...including how they configure interior hallways and adjacent rooms in the rear of the ship. From the outside...the look seems to be only "nominally different".

Correct, but you might want to look at Lloyds picture again. No way that is nominally different

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yeah...looked at in a number of times...looks like a bigger butt but not all that dramatically different.

You need to see a different angle on Oasis or Allure. They have a very defined step between the decks. Not so much on the latest pic of Symphony.

Obviously, Oasis and Allure had to work with the existing secret balconies. But the new builds could alter the profile

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We are considering booking Symphony for 2019. I hope it has a real pool in the Solarium, not those water misters as Harmony has.....just a waste as far as I am concerned.

I could have some Solarium images next week. :cool: