Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

You need to see a different angle on Oasis or Allure. They have a very defined step between the decks. Not so much on the latest pic of Symphony.

Obviously, Oasis and Allure had to work with the existing secret balconies. But the new builds could alter the profile

Understood - and a valid point. Yet overall...the changes are nominal in the scheme of the overall "look" of the "butt end" of these ships.

Weelllll... A week or two now. My apologies.

Lloyd, I saw a few pics (here or Facebook) from the ship yard with Symphony in the background. They were through the fence with the the ship in the background.

I'm not sure if you remember the large blue post that was in the yard when Harmony was being built, it appears to be in the exact same spot while Symphony is being built. I had originally thought it was for the Abyss and obviously it wasn't. I'm not sure if you had noticed the post again nor not.

Lloyd, I saw a few pics (here or Facebook) from the ship yard with Symphony in the background. They were through the fence with the the ship in the background.

I'm not sure if you remember the large blue post that was in the yard when Harmony was being built, it appears to be in the exact same spot while Symphony is being built. I had originally thought it was for the Abyss and obviously it wasn't. I'm not sure if you had noticed the post again nor not.

Ah, the blue post. I know it well.

It is a venting chimney that is part of the ship yard.

1d1f4143a4cca51fa2c842921afa3961.jpg

a00cb5b7b9b044e9d4a7102ad960011e.jpg

Ah, the blue post. I know it well.

It is a venting chimney that is part of the ship yard.

1d1f4143a4cca51fa2c842921afa3961.jpg

a00cb5b7b9b044e9d4a7102ad960011e.jpg

That's it. Back in the day, when Harmony was being built, I would have sworn it was a support for the Adyss. Thanks for the information to what it is actually for.

Lloyd, seeing a lot of Photobucket errors. is that your hosting or the links to the pics you are sharing?

It's the current problem that most are having with Photobucket. Photobucket wants more money to link from 3rd party sites (like CC) to the photos stored on Photobucket.

It's the current problem that most are having with Photobucket. Photobucket wants more money to link from 3rd party sites (like CC) to the photos stored on Photobucket.

Bob - if you tell us it's $7.95 but comes with room service...some of us are going to be suspicious... :cool:

Unless that includes an upgradeable inside cabin...count me out... :eek::cool:

For my 10 years here, I have been using tripod.lycos.com for building websites and storing photos for linking here. You have to be on their $7.95 per month plan for it to allow 3rd party linking. Its been real reliable, except for one day last May when I was working on my Adventure review.

Shutterfly is free, for now. ;)

I may have to look at that. For me I used Tripod for my business websites, so the pic hosting was sort of free for my cruising habit, but I have closed that business after 20 years. [/THREADHIJACK]]

We would start talking about Symphony if Lloyd would just post those darn pics.

On a Symphony note, my roll call is going well even 600 days out!

I wonder under which business model they survive charging that?

WOW - I just visited my Photobucket page and it's almost unusable with all the ads on there. I have not really used it, so to simplify my life, I deleted my account. Sorry if some of my posts now have blank photos.

WOW - I just visited my Photobucket page and it's almost unusable with all the ads on there. I have not really used it, so to simplify my life, I deleted my account. Sorry if some of my posts now have blank photos.

I sincerely hope that the horse has not been lost.