Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

• 2 weeks later...
It sorta looks like the Oasis one. Not sure why anyone expected something else/bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hope. Popular opinion.

I guess I'll be at the beach pool. At least until my nightly hot tub soak.

Without umbrellas of course.

I thought those were John's issue. ;) John and I did have a conversation, I think earlier in this thread, about that. The deck plans for this ship match Allure and Oasis and show umbrellas. The plans for Harmony do not. Of course this isn't infallable evidence. Whomever posted it may have just pulled the plans from that ship and copied. Maybe something else to speculate if we have indeed solved the pool/solarium issue.

I think with the umbrellas we may not know until the first European cruises, or maybe the TA.

It sorta looks like the Oasis one. Not sure why anyone expected something else/bigger.

You mean Harmony ;) - Oasis/Allure don´t have the Solarium stretched down to deck 14.

I hardly can see any difference to Harmony - "pool"wise. That one on deck 14 might be slightly different in shape and size but only slighty.

steamboats

Well it is not like on the Quantum Class. But I didn't expect that. It appears similar in size to what is on the Oasis and Allure. It is a place to gather and cool off and not be in a hot tub.

No matter what, I'll take it. Way better than the Palm Leaf Sprinkler!!

Edited by dedosr

You mean Harmony ;) - Oasis/Allure don´t have the Solarium stretched down to deck 14.

I hardly can see any difference to Harmony - "pool"wise. That one on deck 14 might be slightly different in shape and size but only slighty.

steamboats

I thought Harmony didn't have any pool.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

You are correct, Harmony has no pool in the Solarium, only hot tubs. Hottest place on the ship and they have hot tubs.:confused:

Those misters on Harmony are terrible (IMO) and the need for a real pool not a hot tub is there....and hopefully on Symphony there will be one.

Well, that certainly won't melt my butter:cool:

I guess they haven't been paying any attention to all the discussion here and elsewhere about the lack of pool on Harmony. Personally, I will continue to stay away from Harmony just because of the lack of one. And now what I thought was going to satisfy on the new Symphony will not...phewy!:mad:

I guess they haven't been paying any attention to all the discussion here and elsewhere about the lack of pool on Harmony. Personally, I will continue to stay away from Harmony just because of the lack of one. And now what I thought was going to satisfy on the new Symphony will not...phewy!:mad:

I actually feel completely the opposite. I like the quiet that comes from not having a pool. I guess it is nice that there are two Oasis class ships that have it and two that do not. That way we each have choices the meet our personal tastes.

SaveSave

I feel it is a poor design to have a solarium without a regular pool, in addition to hot tubs. The misters are ridiculous. We sailed on Harmony, so I could enjoy the water slides and I did. I am not sure if we really know what will be in the Symphony solarium.....many of us are hoping for a pool....time will tell. There has been no photo that has been clear enough (that I have seen) to determine what is going to be there.