Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

WOW - I just visited my Photobucket page and it's almost unusable with all the ads on there. I have not really used it, so to simplify my life, I deleted my account. Sorry if some of my posts now have blank photos.

I did the same. Photobucket is unusable with all the ads and crap. I also closed my account. I've been using Google Photos for the past few weeks and is going very well so far. It is sad about photobucket because I had lots of posts on other forums with details and how-tos using images hosted on PB that are now down. I "might" go back and re-link some of them if I get any requests for them.

dp

I wonder under which business model they survive charging that?

I just went to my Photobucket site and they have 3 tiers of pricing from $6 to $40 a month with 3rd Party hosting based upon how much storage space you want. I have been using one of their free sites that allows up to 2 GB of storage. I just posted in a test image to see if I get the same message....

Doh.jpg guess not?

I just went to my Photobucket site and they have 3 tiers of pricing from $6 to $40 a month with 3rd Party hosting based upon how much storage space you want.

Actually, if you read the plan descriptions, the only plan that allows 3rd party hosting is the most expensive plan:

Plus 50 offers 50GB of Storage and No Linking or 3rd Party Hosting

Plus 100 offers 100GB of Storage, Unlimited Linking, and No 3rd Party Hosting

Plus 500 offers 500GB of Storage, Unlimited Linking, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited 3rd Party Hosting

Actually, if you read the plan descriptions, the only plan that allows 3rd party hosting is the most expensive plan:

Plus 50 offers 50GB of Storage and No Linking or 3rd Party Hosting

Plus 100 offers 100GB of Storage, Unlimited Linking, and No 3rd Party Hosting

Plus 500 offers 500GB of Storage, Unlimited Linking, Unlimited Bandwidth, and Unlimited 3rd Party Hosting

Doh.jpg Looks like I read it wrong Doh.jpg

...and now back to our regular program, already in progress...

Standing by for more Lloyd pix here...I hear the minions are running rampant on the finishing touches on Symphony...

So true....waiting for more pix....but also I expect to be disappointed about the pool situation in the Solarium. Maybe I will be wrong.

The Royal Promenade

and the Symphony of the Seas sitting in an emptied Basin C this weekend.

24768cf3e8e75b4191f2679264f1eb16.jpg

I liked it when the Cupcake Cupboard was here on Allure, and I assume originally on Oasis. The Kate Spade store seems like a waste of space now on Oasis. Is it Kate Spade on Harmony? I haven't checked the Symphony deck plans in awhile. Off to do that. <Just labeled retail)