Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

I’ve looked at the deck plans and my room has gone on deck 4! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine too! Well, it still shows on My Cruises. Maybe it was a PDF error when they created the document (hidden or missing image layer or something).

Also the new UFS 1733 wasn't on the original deck plans when they started booking for the ship, but it doesn't look like it affected our other booking in the CLS.

No cabins on deck 4 in new deck plans (top image)

An error in deck plan or were they (re)moved?

It's probably true. I don't see any mention of studio cabins in the list of categories and searching for rooms for 1 only displays standard sized cabins. I suspect those who have already booked will be moved into comparable double cabins.

No cabins on deck 4 in new deck plans (top image)

An error in deck plan or were they (re)moved?

I was thinking its an error but I also noticed that there are no studio categories listed on the last summary page. So maybe they decided not to build them.

I am booked in a studio on Deck 4, and it still shows in my reservation on the website, but if they are not going to have those rooms then I wonder why hasn't RC contacted me about this and what they are going to offer instead (if anything) and how much more it will cost. :(

Also saw a new Sports bar with wings! They are use to cruise critics, but they better get ready for one of America's top Wing Critics coming on board. Wings in a sports bar really suits my Blue Collar Diamond Persona. If the are good, I'll be taking a plate up to the DL for drinks!

Sports Bar on the Boardwalk :hearteyes: I may be able to watch games from our 8th floor BW balcony above Johnny Rockets :cool:

Oh, and they have chicken wings too Bill ;)

Could be. I believe it's in the same place as Wipeout/Mini Bites on other Oasis class ships and the area where Sabor was on other Oasis class ships is a sports bar on Symphony.

This will be the third (or fourth if you count Majesty) incarnation of Mexican food on RC. Maybe they will get it right this time.

Are you saying that most do not like Sabor? We really liked it on the Navigator, but when we just had it on the Oasis, the menu was slightly different, and that atmosphere (staff) was much different. On the Navigator they made our guacamole table side, with directions from us on extra/lite ingredients.. on the Oasis we had a choice of hot, or mild.. they went away, and came back 3 minutes later with the guac. :o Also, there were a few items missing from the Navigator... like the queso fundido, and the large dessert plate. I know that Oasis was originally a la Carte, and now has changed to a cover charge, and I am not sure if that had something to do with the different menu.

I wouldn't mind if this new place has tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc. Will be nice to see a menu in the next few months.

I was thinking its an error but I also noticed that there are no studio categories listed on the last summary page. So maybe they decided not to build them.

I am booked in a studio on Deck 4, and it still shows in my reservation on the website, but if they are not going to have those rooms then I wonder why hasn't RC contacted me about this and what they are going to offer instead (if anything) and how much more it will cost. :(

I’m paying no more for my cabin. It cost £1500 and was a lot more expensive than their rivals and I’m only getting £50 OBC. I’m just getting a little annoyed with RCI at the moment with this cruise and my other in December.

Are you saying that most do not like Sabor? We really liked it on the Navigator, but when we just had it on the Oasis, the menu was slightly different, and that atmosphere (staff) was much different. On the Navigator they made our guacamole table side, with directions from us on extra/lite ingredients.. on the Oasis we had a choice of hot, or mild.. they went away, and came back 3 minutes later with the guac. :o Also, there were a few items missing from the Navigator... like the queso fundido, and the large dessert plate. I know that Oasis was originally a la Carte, and now has changed to a cover charge, and I am not sure if that had something to do with the different menu.

I wouldn't mind if this new place has tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc. Will be nice to see a menu in the next few months.

I don't know if most do not like Sabor. However, the move to a flat $19 per person took it out of consideration for us.

Wipeout is already gone, replaced by Mini-bites on Harmony, though still serving Wipeout type food.

Yes....that MiniBites is really nice on Harmony.....and quick enough with a limited menu for afternoon food and even breakfast there was nice. I did not really like the Wipeout breakfast, when we were on Allure -- we will be on her again in a few weeks.

Yes....that MiniBites is really nice on Harmony.....and quick enough with a limited menu for afternoon food and even breakfast there was nice. I did not really like the Wipeout breakfast, when we were on Allure -- we will be on her again in a few weeks.

We liked Wipeout for breakfast as it was one of the few breakfast places on board to get eggs made to order.

We liked Wipeout for breakfast as it was one of the few breakfast places on board to get eggs made to order.

I agree. We always look forward to our made to order omelettes at Wipe Out. That's where we will be every morning on our upcoming Allure cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I feel the layout of Wipeout was terrible on Allure. The Minibites layout on Harmony is so much better.....but since getting made to order eggs at Wipeout is what I want...it was were I went on Allure and I am sure I will be there again when we sail on her in November.

I’ve looked at the deck plans and my room has gone on deck 4! [emoji848]

Well, they could give you all sleeping bags. Perhaps they're trying a new sleeping arrangement, communal suite. [emoji1]

I look forward to reading how this will be resolved.

I think there should always be some studio cabins.

Sent from my Z981 using Forums mobile app

Maybe that is why they took the Freestyle machine out of there on Oasis? We grabbed our food and ate outside, so we didn't get that feeling I guess.

Could be, I just felt like I was always bumping into people in that space.

I've always found Wipeout a bit claustrophobic.

So true. Isn’t it ironic how on a ship as big as an Oasis class ship how one can feel claustrophobic? I like Oasis class ships, but one of my criticisms, is it’s misuse of outdoor spaces for alfresco drinking and dining. Opportunities wasted.