Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

From the pictures it looks like El loco fresh might replace minibites/wipeout Cafe.

Having the laser tag in Studio B is a good use of space, bring able to add attractions without taking away from existing areas.

I hope they don't do away with the Wipeout Cafe.....it was a nice place to catch an easy bite during the day......and their breakfasts were good as well.

I hope they don't do away with the Wipeout Cafe.....it was a nice place to catch an easy bite during the day......and their breakfasts were good as well.

Wipeout is already gone, replaced by Mini-bites on Harmony, though still serving Wipeout type food.

Wipeout is already gone, replaced by Mini-bites on Harmony, though still serving Wipeout type food.

Also saw a new Sports bar with wings! They are use to cruise critics, but they better get ready for one of America's top Wing Critics coming on board. Wings in a sports bar really suits my Blue Collar Diamond Persona. If the are good, I'll be taking a plate up to the DL for drinks!

Also saw a new Sports bar with wings! They are use to cruise critics, but they better get ready for one of America's top Wing Critics coming on board. Wings in a sports bar really suits my Blue Collar Diamond Persona. If the are good, I'll be taking a plate up to the DL for drinks!

Wings and PBR!!!!!

I bet they still serve breakfast there and then switch to a Mexican theme for lunch and dinner.

Is El Loco replacing Sabor?

Could be. I believe it's in the same place as Wipeout/Mini Bites on other Oasis class ships and the area where Sabor was on other Oasis class ships is a sports bar on Symphony.

This will be the third (or fourth if you count Majesty) incarnation of Mexican food on RC. Maybe they will get it right this time.

Just noticed "Hooked Seafood" in the Solarium. I hope they don't abandon the free buffet format for breakfast and lunch. That has been an excellent crowd relief for the Windjammer.
Hooked is on 16 where the bar use to be. Bar has moved to 15 in the middle.

Sent from a mobile device