Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Hairspray is a fantastic show, but I am surprised they are reviving it on a new ship. However, last time it was on Oasis the ensemble used pre-recorded vocals and some featured parts, so hopefully this "newer and bigger" production will be all live vocals (which all shows have been after Hairspray).

I think I can see some of the welds coming apart already.

Bob - Looks like you beat that other poster we all know to that statement (albeit bogus as all get out). :eek:;):D

We'll sail this new Oasis class ship sometime in the next year or so...and we can always somehow find someplace to eat onboard instead of enduring that dreadful Hairspray thingy. Plenty other things to do onboard as well...so all is not lost. :)

Hairspray is a fantastic show, but I am surprised they are reviving it on a new ship. However, last time it was on Oasis the ensemble used pre-recorded vocals and some featured parts, so hopefully this "newer and bigger" production will be all live vocals (which all shows have been after Hairspray).

Thanks for that input.

Ya. I kept posting Harmony's lifeboat pictures too! [emoji12]

549c9ceb7a582009ccf1ad1b9dfef9f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

These lifeboats look pretty hi-tech, and that is somewhat comforting, but is their capacity around 500? But hopefully people have never had to spend more than a few hours in them. They remind me of vehicles from the old show Space 1999

space-1999.jpg

I'm old enough to remember when 1999 was the distant future!

These lifeboats look pretty hi-tech, and that is somewhat comforting, but is their capacity around 500?

Capcity of all Oasis class life boats is 370 - 354 pax and 16 crew. All Oasis class ships have 18 life boats. Additionally they do have life rafts with chutes.

steamboats

Unless it's a post about a new piece of the hull or a section of the Abyss, I lose track of things. [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Is the information below already known?

From the Danish RCI webpage:

https://www.royalcaribbean.dk/#!/skibe/symphony-of-the-seas

"Højdepunkter ***** bord

... Nyheden Sugar Beach bliver børnenes slikparadis ombord. Andre nyheder er mexicanske El Loco Fresh og fiskerestauranten Hooked."

"El Loco Fresh

Elsker du mexicansk mad? Velkommen til fiesta hos El Loco Fresh – skibets farverige mexicanske restaurant! Her finder du en salig blanding af musik, dans, latter og smagsfulde småretter lavet af mexicanske kokke - på ægte mexicansk vis! Bon appétit!"

Translation:

Hilights onboard

The new Sugar Beach will be the children's sweets paradise on board. Other news is Mexican El Loco Fresh and the fish restaurant Hooked.

El Loco Fresh

Do you love Mexican food? Welcome to the fiesta at El Loco Fresh - the ship's colorful Mexican restaurant! Here you will find a blissful mix of music, dance, laughter and tasteful light dishes made by Mexican chefs - in real Mexican fashion! Bon appétit!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Lars in the Symphony of the Seas FB group for bringing this electronic brochure to my attention.

https://issuu.com/rclcruisesltd/docs/royal_caribbean_-_symphony_2018__-__c677036e6cdf18/1?ff=true

It mentions some of the things I mentioned in previous post. It also mentions Starbucks, Wonderland and 150 Central which are not presently mentioned on the deck plans, three original productions, and Ben & Jerry's(!?). It's up to date with mention of Hairspray. We'll have to see if these items actually show up on board.

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! 397 DAYS UNTIL WE CRUISE ON SYMPHONTHY ON HER FIRST CARIBBEAN SAILING NEXT NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Just super excited.

Now we just need pictures of the new terminal in Miami.