Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Serenade TA from Copenhagen to Boston is up 8/26/17 - 9/10/17 - 15 night $6,500 for a E-3 balcony. That's $433 a night.

RC - you need to share what you are smoking.

Cruise is on my bucket list, but probably not with RC now.

Edited by Beachin2

Serenade TA from Copenhagen to Boston is up 8/26/17 - 9/10/17 - 15 night $6,500 for a E-3 balcony. That's $433 a night.

:eek:

That's crazy!

I saw that and cracked up. $5300pp for a JS. At least this way, maybe the suites won't sell out in 20 minutes like previous years.

The northern transatlantics via Iceland are always extremely high price wise - $3250pp for a balcony seems in line what I have seen in years past

I saw that and cracked up. $5300pp for a JS. At least this way, maybe the suites won't sell out in 20 minutes like previous years.

I wonder if that will be one of the protected sailings for our soon to be possibly cancelled Rhapsody TA. Laura's current JS on Rhapsody is $3,300 for a JS solo.:D

Plus that's the first sailing as we get of Serenade from our 3 week southern, 37 nights, plus the possibility of the first trip out of Copenhagen :eek: That would be 47 nights total

Edited by John&LaLa

To put it into perspective - we did a 28 night TP from Ensenada to HNL to SYD in a JS last year on the Legend for just over half - and the south pacific islands have a little more "sex appeal" than Iceland.

Did put a hold on the Jewel Rome to SJU though. Well priced. Might make a nice B2B.

To put it into perspective - we did a 28 night TP from Ensenada to HNL to SYD in a JS last year on the Legend for just over half - and the south pacific islands have a little more "sex appeal" than Iceland.

Did put a hold on the Jewel Rome to SJU though. Well priced. Might make a nice B2B.

But Iceland is on your bucket list:confused:

Disappointed to see only one British Isles cruise and that one is definitely offered at a premium over Baltic cruises on the same ship - Vision. Why, oh why, aren't the itineraries more interesting, in general - especially when the more interesting choices command premium pricing? We've placed holds on the British Isles cruise and also a Serenade cruise to the Arctic Circle and will sleep on our decision. Overall, underwhelmed with choices. :(

This evening I found 4 T/A cruises listed for fall 2017.

Independence - 15 nights from Southampton to FLL. October 29th to November 13th. Port stops in St Maarten, St Kitts, St Thomas, San Juan, Labadee. No fares listed.

Jewel - 13 nights from Rome to San Juan. November 6th to the 19th. Port stops in Valencia, Lisbon and the Azores. Fares start at $599/$699/$998/$1399

Navigator - 13 nights from Southampton to Miami. November 6th to November 19th. Listed as "cultural cruise". Port stops in Boston, New York overnight, Port Canaveral. No fares listed.

Brilliance - 14 nights from Barcelona to Tampa. November 9th to November 23rd. Port stops in Cartagena, Malaga, Funchal and San Juan. Fares listed at $699/$798/$1299/$1698.

I've held one too. Tried for 9256 or 1100 but wasn't fast enough :( In case you've got one of those and decide to release, please give me a heads up. Thanks!

Email mindymcgean at comcast dot net

Edited by MindyJohn

The best deal so far is Jewel EB TA - practically giving it away. We're already booked TP at that time. Unfortunately at triple the price :eek:

I put a cabin on the Eastbound TA on hold. But somehow there's no 30 % off and not even my balcony discount. Maybe because itineraries are being loaded. I'll wait until my hold is almost over, cancel my cabin and try to rebook the same one :)

Cindy

Edited by sg1phileshipper

The best deal so far is Jewel EB TA - practically giving it away. We're already booked TP at that time. Unfortunately at triple the price :eek:

Thanks for that. Just booked a D1 FOR £900 for both of us with D discount. Managed to get a corner Aft. We can do return flights with Harmony Ta and save a few quid

I put a cabin on the Eastbound TA on hold. But somehow there's no 30 % off and not even my balcony discount. Maybe because itineraries are being loaded. I'll wait until my hold is almost over, cancel my cabin and try to rebook the same one :)

Cindy

Even if you call 1 person and put a cabin on hold, call back and get someone else and you will get another price.

Cindy

That's odd, because the westbound Jewel TA is getting the 30% off.