Live - Jewel of the Seas 26 Sept - 10 Oct 2015 Bill & Marie's 1st B2B

PCWalton1

Excellent., loved waking up daily to read your review.

Cannot wait for the next week.

Question:

Having only ever sailing from Florida in the summer, and never a northern area cruise, are the pools heated?

And how is the cabin temp.......any complaints of it being to hot or too cold?

Thanks

Stay safe

Hmm just realized I have both my phone and laptop connected to the wifi at the same time but only paid for the single connection, :eek:

Same thing happened to us on Aug30 Navigator a few times, although mostly when a second device logged in the first one was thrown off.

Interesting! Now if they would keep the Sea View, we're in business! LOL :)

How is the Seaview Cafe, when we were on Jewel a few years back, loved the Seaview. We will be boarding Jewel in a week! Love reading your review- thanks for sharing your adventures :)

I didn't take a picture but there was a couple yelling at the young lady with the list for consecutive cruisers. The process for getting people off the ship is running extremely slow today. The CD has made many apology announcements.

This poor woman was taking all the heat for something she had no control over. What a shame.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

A group of my Arizona Cruiser friends and friends from California are boarding today. Say hi to them and give them a hug. Take good care of them. They are special to me! I wish I were along, but needed to save my PTO for the Panama Canal next week! I will be boarding when you are leaving. I am glad I have this thread so I can sail along with you virtually.:cool:

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

Ok, let me fill you in on our morning which was long but nothing compared to those either arriving or departing. :eek:

We stayed in the Schooner Bar from 9:30 to 11:30 as all the departing passengers cleared the ship. We then moved to the deck 4 centrum with the plan to check off the ship them back on.

Since the process was taking so long they opened the centrum bar to a free drink. The bloody Mary took the edge off of waiting. [emoji2]

Finally the plan was we filed passed the quarterdeck (sorry retired Navy ) and they scanned our old sea pass cards. A few minutes later we filed by again and they scanned our new cards and took our picture. Now we were official.

We then went to deck 4 main dining and enjoyed a special lunch. The beef stroganoff was very good.

af84ddc73deda038d18377f6ce80ef88.jpg

93ecd3f6e8943d4b6987fd6c7b4d1e5c.jpg

Muster drill has been moved out to 4 pm probably due to all the boarding issues today.

How many b2b passengers were there? We got off the Jewel the same day you got on and I sure hated getting off her. We were treated to wonderful whale shows leaving San Francisco and Monterey and also while we were in anchored in Santa Barbara!

How many b2b passengers were there? We got off the Jewel the same day you got on and I sure hated getting off her. We were treated to wonderful whale shows leaving San Francisco and Monterey and also while we were in anchored in Santa Barbara!

I am terrible at estimating so anyone feel free to correct me but it looked to be at least 100