LAFFNVEGAS "Live" from the Norwegian Jewel

LAFFNVEGAS

Hi again, just waiting for luggage to arrive and to head to Tsars for Life Boat drill. After lunch we headed up to the Spa to check in for the Thermal Suite package I pre purchased.

For those interested the VIP party will be tomorrow on Monday from 5:30 to 6:15 we let Hanno know to move our Cagneys reservation to 6:15 and he was happy to do this.

I am not a huge country music fan but like some of it but I have to say that the song "I Love This Bar" by Toby Keith should be "I Love The Ship" [emoji6] we have met our Butler Joaquin and our cabin steward Dewa both appear to be great [emoji106]🏻 ok got to go head to life boat drill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing this live report. We will be on the same cruise in an aft suite on deck 10 in April. We usually sail in suites but this will be our first aft suite. We are looking forward to seeing how we like it. Seeing your pictures and reading your posts are making me excited about our next cruise coming up in 5 days. I can't believe it's finally here :-) enjoy your trip!

Thanks everyone, I do enjoy doing a Live From.

I do like that we sailed at 4 so it was still light out side.

We have dinner tonight at 5:30 at Teppanyaki I will post pictures from that later tonight.

Beautiful sail away out of Los Angeles

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447030196.834813.jpg.4c9bd81f45571eff38796796bc50e775.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447030172.816177.jpg.9cf8c6175629a19d381f885776bec5b2.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447030184.970296.jpg.5ac89630a0be1e53a2d4e79618609615.jpg

Love the pictures - don't you just love seeing the wake from your balcony? We'll be experiencing that on the Eurodam in January; can't wait. BTW, I think you still have to have a few margaritas, because I'm pretty sure you didn't have one with my name on it yet. LOL

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Love the pictures - don't you just love seeing the wake from your balcony? We'll be experiencing that on the Eurodam in January; can't wait. BTW, I think you still have to have a few margaritas, because I'm pretty sure you didn't have one with my name on it yet. LOL

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Oh Gerry your Margarita is coming [emoji6]

I will have one for you tomorrow and at Panchos in Mazatlan.

We do love the aft we have an aft for our Koningsdam in April as well.

Well this will be my last report today.

We had an excellent dinner in Teppanyaki. Staying with the seafood theme I had the Shrimp and Scallops. Then I had a Sake drink that was tasty. Tom does not eat the Asian salad they serve or the Miso soup or Edamame so he was still hungry after we ate. We went and checked out the shops, discovered they moved some of the shops around since last November.

After looking in the shops where we found nothing except I forgot my lanyard at home so bought a new one. We went up to the Garden Cafe, Tom had a small slice of Prime Rib and I had a small strawberry ice cream cone.

Right before we went to dinner Tom's suit case did arrive so he has now finished unpacking except for the very first time we both forgot something, I mentioned I forgot my lanyard and Tom forgot his Electric shaver. She has this fancy new one that sits in a stand that washes the blades and be forgot to take it out. So not sure what he will do this week all he has ever used has been electric shavers.

I am going to sign off for the night. I had thought about going to the Thermal suite tonight but too tired for that as well.

Overall it has been a very good day👍🏻

The food and drinks excellent even say with fellow CCers in Teppanyaki .

Signing off from the Beautiful Norwegian Jewel.

Hanno is great. He gave us a tour around the courtyard and everything during the cruise because we had never seen one in person. If I were to pay the money for access though it would be on one of the 4 newest ships.

Have a great time my friend :) Nick and I send our best for a marvelous week!