New Suite Benefits - Sky Suites get Michael's Club Access

need2bespoiled

IMO the boiled swill aka coffee, is never as good as the fresh coffe from cafe al bacio. Best to get your coffe or cappucino from al bacio and bring to Michaels.

Or just ask them to get it for you. If you're in a sky suite, and don't have a package it would "help" too, though we've found the wait, while not long can be thirst inducing. Fetching it ourselves at least occupies the time.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

Or just ask them to get it for you. If you're in a sky suite, and don't have a package it would "help" too, though we've found the wait, while not long can be thirst inducing. Fetching it ourselves at least occupies the time.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

We take the beverage packages, but why bother the waiters who might be busy- perhaps for the second cup! Thanks

Isn't the coffee in MC Nespresso...where you make it to order with capsules? If so, this is the best coffee/espresso/cappuccino around and nowhere near swill or undrinkable IMO. I have a machine in my apt and there are NEspresso cafes all over NYC that people flock to.

Also, if you'd like hot espresso or cappuccino in your suite have the butler serve them to you in 'carafes' which are 'thermal' and should get to you piping hot. We also order hot milk to add if need be.

Enjoy.

Isn't the coffee in MC Nespresso...where you make it to order with capsules? If so, this is the best coffee/espresso/cappuccino around and nowhere near swill or undrinkable IMO. I have a machine in my apt and there are NEspresso cafes all over NYC that people flock to.

Also, if you'd like hot espresso or cappuccino in your suite have the butler serve them to you in 'carafes' which are 'thermal' and should get to you piping hot. We also order hot milk to add if need be.

Enjoy.

Do not remember that machine on Celebrity- it was on NCL in all of the suites.

IMO doesn't beat fresh brewed individual coffee-

I recently saw photos of MC on Reflection and it looked like a huge Nespresso machine was on the bar and was serve yourself. If so, I will be very happy and will take a nespresso capsule (with it's lovely crema topping) over fresh brewed anyday. Here's to hoping! :)

Enjoy.

Yes. this is correct, though the Nespresso quality is subjective, just as some like Dunkin Donuts and others like Starbucks.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I recently saw photos of MC on Reflection and it looked like a huge Nespresso machine was on the bar and was serve yourself. If so, I will be very happy and will take a nespresso capsule (with it's lovely crema topping) over fresh brewed anyday. Here's to hoping! :)

No machines in cabins, even the PH, but it can be delivered. Yes, the huge machine, stocked with Capsules is available 24/7 in Michael's Club.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Awesome. Thanks Jenna.

Happy to hear this is available!

Do you recall the variety? Specifically looking for decaf (Intenso or Lungo).

Do they have pastry available in the morning in MC...same as Luminae pastry by chance???

I'll try to look at the varieties. There seem to be many.

Good luck with pastries, probably won't be able to help, with Lumiane closing at 9am and only a "light continental breakfast" served in MC until 10:30, we just order room service for breakfast.

Breakfast ending at 9am is a pet peeve for us :/

Happy sailing,

Jenna

For those of you concerned that opening MC to Sky suites will dilute the high quality experience. We are currently sailing on Reflection on. B2B and have spent the last few nights in MC. At most there have been 4x couples inc us, and we have often been the only people in here.

Will see if it continues once it is more widely communicated but for now it's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
The promotion ends 1//3 but includes bookings up until 4/17 which is when the itineraries have been announced. I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with something similar in January, but you never know.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Can anyone post me a link go this suite promotion as the celebrity call folks say it does not exist in the USA I thought suites were getting obc internet unlimited premium beverage and obc for Jan 17 Caribbean sailings - if the offer is off anyone know when it expired

Thanks

Can anyone post me a link go this suite promotion as the celebrity call folks say it does not exist in the USA I thought suites were getting obc internet unlimited premium beverage and obc for Jan 17 Caribbean sailings - if the offer is off anyone know when it expired

Thanks

Expires after April 2017 sailings, so Jan 17 Caribbean should be covered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MC on Summit was also empty most of the time last week.

It wasn't as welcoming as we expected based on past experience and that may have been a factor. Most people seemed to drop by and then leave.

It definitely varies cruise to cruise. We found it pretty slow out of San Juan.

Happy sailing,

Jenna