New Suite Benefits - Sky Suites get Michael's Club Access

need2bespoiled

Thank you Bea. I had received some of this information a few weeks ago when I spoke with a shore side concierge but did not want to post it based on a phone conversation.

...............and thank you, Mary Lou, for chasing up the issue of complimentary speciality restaurant perks on Facebook. I took a screeenshot and have it saved in iBooks for reference, should the need arise ;)

Received this info in an email from Celebrity:

No, the benefit being added for Sky Suite guests is access to Michael’s Club. On boarding day Sky Suite guests will be provided with a blue coloured identifier tag and will be directed to Luminae for refreshments and lunch until Suites are available to access.

Michael's club was exclusive

Michael’s Club is an underused area on most ships, with the capability to welcome more guests staying in our suites.

Thank you for this information. I think that the word "was" in the in the middle paragraph ("Michael's club was exclusive") is very interesting.

Edited by actuarian

Thank you for this information. I think that the word "was" in the in the middle paragraph ("Michael's club was exclusive") is very interesting.

I think I should have highlighted that in blue as it reads more like it was a question or point being raised - so it's more my fault for it reading as it does. By the time I noticed it, it was too late to edit!

...............and thank you, Mary Lou, for chasing up the issue of complimentary speciality restaurant perks on Facebook. I took a screeenshot and have it saved in iBooks for reference, should the need arise ;)

Enjoy your free meal/s & have a great cruise.

I thought so, too. Judging by the responses, others feel the same way.

I'm sailing for the first time with Celebrity in January in a Sky Suite. With Michael's Club access being rolled out to SS guests it hadn't been clear what elements were included. It's good to know what to expect.

I received this information when trying to elicit confirmation of our complimentary 2 speciality restaurant dinners being honoured. Instead, I got a lot of marketing material re the new suite benefits :rolleyes:

We are sailing in SS in December 12th 2015. Will we have access to Michael's or it will be available starting 2016. Also, one more questions: is complimentary special restaurant for Suite perk is still available?

Thanks a lot for info, very helpful

Mike

Edited by cruza

We are sailing in SS in December 12th 2015. Will we have access to Michael's or it will be available starting 2016. Also, one more questions: is complimentary special restaurant for Suite perk is still available?

Thanks a lot for info, very helpful

Mike

MC starts on Dec 16 on Equinox then each ship that embarks after the 16th it will start with the 1st cruise after the 16th.

I've never been on a Celebrity Cruise and have been mentally switching between HAL, Princess and Celebrity for months as prices move like a rollercoaster for the Asian departures. We live in Thailand and can jump to Singapore easily.

I'd guess we are the exact target folk cruise lines are wanting to get - well under 50, independently solvent and looking to spend while getting relative value for money.

Today we booked a suite guarantee on a January 2016 sailing departing Singapore. Why? Who could turn down such a great suite deal with everything included. It's not so much the cost, just aware of no need to spend another $XXXXX onboard.

One new pair of Celebrity travelers just signed up.

By the way, I doubt we will spend anytime in the Michael's club as we tend to like looking over everywhere and enjoying ourselves.

From where I am looking, Celebrity is hitting the spot for us folk living in Asia with great fares and great benefits. Princess are close on price, HAL are off the chart price wise to benefits from where I am sitting. Celebrity are more than half the price of HAL for balcony cabin and they throw in free drinks on like for like cruise duration's/destinations. I'd guess Celebrity have their head screwed on to attract NEW younger customers that all companies need and they are not relying on their traditional US driven customer base.

I notice that this offer is only good thru April, 2017.

Has anyone gotten an indication that this will be permanent change?

Jdg

The promotion ends 1//3 but includes bookings up until 4/17 which is when the itineraries have been announced. I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with something similar in January, but you never know.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I'm looking to book a Canada/NE itinerary for Sept '17 that was recently released. Would love to have the promotion that is currently available.

I'm new to Celebrity and would like to know more about Michael's Club....special events? complimentary drink menu? Did I see that the complimentary drink hours are not exclusively 5-8? Thanks....:)

I'm looking to book a Canada/NE itinerary for Sept '17 that was recently released. Would love to have the promotion that is currently available.

I'm new to Celebrity and would like to know more about Michael's Club....special events? complimentary drink menu? Did I see that the complimentary drink hours are not exclusively 5-8? Thanks....:)

I booked a suite on a June 2017 Alaska cruise and was told that the "4 free perks" suite promo only runs thru April 2017. No word on whether it will be extended.

When we were on Equinox recently, we were able to get drinks in Michael's Club any time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I booked a suite on a June 2017 Alaska cruise and was told that the "4 free perks" suite promo only runs thru April 2017. No word on whether it will be extended.

When we were on Equinox recently, we were able to get drinks in Michael's Club any time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks...

We are on the December 11 cruise to December 21 on Equinox. So do they start the SS use of MC during the middle of that cruise? Great if so

Unlikely. It will start on th first cruise after the rollout but you never know.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi,

We will be onboard Silhouette next week for the first time. It seems the in-suite espresso will be complimentary to Sky suite guests. But is there a charge if we order them at breakfast at Luminae or Cafe Al Bacio? Thank you.

That's correct, unless you have a beverage package or are Elite Plus.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi,

We will be onboard Silhouette next week for the first time. It seems the in-suite espresso will be complimentary to Sky suite guests. But is there a charge if we order them at breakfast at Luminae or Cafe Al Bacio? Thank you.

We ordered cappuccino a few years ago and by the time we got the drink it was cold. Never did it again. It was easier to go to Bacio and bring it back, also still hot.

Yes, they do charge at breakfast and Bacio unless you have a package.

We ordered cappuccino a few years ago and by the time we got the drink it was cold. Never did it again. It was easier to go to Bacio and bring it back, also still hot.

Yes, they do charge at breakfast and Bacio unless you have a package.

Luminae is close to Al Bacio and the have their own capicino machine anyway. Since Luminae has only been open since April, lots of changes from a few years ago.

Happy sailing,

Jenna's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...there is a coffee machine in Michael's Club, great place to sit, chill and chat post breakfast whilst making plans for the day!

On Reflection in the summer we found the coffee better in Michaels than Al Bacio:D