LIVE from the Crown Princess Mexican Riviera Nov 14, 2015

cruisincdns

Arrived in LAX after our morning flight from YVR. Met a fellow CC in the flight down who will be attending the informal M&G at the Outrigger Bar after Muster.

We waited about 30 mins after arriving at LAX for our Princess shuttle to San Pedro.

Arrived at 12:20pm and are all checked in awaiting our group to be called. Very organized embarkation so far.

Weather is sunny and warm about 75F (23C).

Have to make the dining room call as soon as we get in to our room. I hope i didnt demagnetize our rooms keys as i put them in my shirt pocket with my cell pbone. Will have Passenger Services check them out before heading to our room.

Well, our group is next to board. Very nice and quick embarkation as i mentioned above.

Paul

My husband and I will be on the Crown 11/28 how is security at embarktion? We have never been on a cruise so I'm not sure rules and what is allowed? Airport style or more lax?

Airport style security, but you can leave shoes on and you won't be groped. They're more interested in keeping pax from smuggling booze onboard. :rolleyes:

Come join the roll call for our cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2156765&page=9

Two short weeks to go!

Grey

My husband and I will be on the Crown 11/28 how is security at embarktion? We have never been on a cruise so I'm not sure rules and what is allowed? Airport style or more lax?

There are no liquid restrictions, I bring my own soda and water on board. Your carry on will go through a scanner so it must fit on the conveyor belt.

Have a great cruise!

Looking forward to hearing your reviews.:D

We will be on in Feb. I have a couple questions if you do have time to answer but you R & R is most important.

What night is formal night?

Who is the CD?

Who is the Maitre D ?

What movies are on MUTS?

Thank you for posting!

Bon Voyage! Can't wait to hear more. I am interested to learn what new dining experiences and menu items are on board, and what entertainment is these days on the ship. I have sailed the Crown a couple of times but not for a year, and am curious what is new on the ship. We will sail her for New Years this year :)