Woohoo! Upsell fairy came!

welovetocruise1234

They offered a Neptune for $1500 but I felt that was just too much to spend.

But getting the SX is well worth it for three. The third person will be so much more comfortable..... not to mention the larger bathroom. That is a score for the price you got.

Dennis

Even better surprise for your kids!

Great deal you had - we are on the Oosterdam on the 18th and my friends were called about moving from a Signature to a Neptune for a little more than 2,000. They are going to be staying in their Signature.

Always glad to see it happen - especially at the holidays. Enjoy!

Edited by Micmac

Lol. My kids have no idea we are even going on a cruise! I have a scavenger hunt planned for the last night of Chaunukah, with clues and envelopes of puzzle pieces with every clue. They have to collect all envelopes and then assemble a puzzle, which is a picture of the Westerdam. I then made mock cruise tickets to give them. I believe I will just surprise them with the suite and tell them we are traveling in an inside cabin.

Hi welovetocruise1234 !

I also received an upgrade (for free) from a VA to a BB cabin for my feb 2016 cruise (Asian Adventures). I wish you a very good cruise.

I think that a BB cabin like mine is not a «suite» configuration…

Holacanada

Edited by holacanada

Currently on Westerdam in an SS you will enjoy, nice balcony and more space for 3. They also have a new wifi package. $29 for entire cruise for social media. Download whatsApp so you can keep up with everyone. The food has been very good in all areas. MDR, lido Pinnacle and Cannoletta.

Got another offer yesterday to go the Neptune for $700 total. Half the first offer. I declined but would consider if it were lower.

I was surprised because the ship was showing sold out today, but two days ago it was showing a ton of Neptunes still available. Prior to yesterdays offer, it was still showing sold out, so where are all these open cabins coming from?

I doubt I will get a 3rd offer but I can always hope!

Got another offer yesterday to go the Neptune for $700 total. Half the first offer. I declined but would consider if it were lower.

I was surprised because the ship was showing sold out today, but two days ago it was showing a ton of Neptunes still available. Prior to yesterdays offer, it was still showing sold out, so where are all these open cabins coming from?

I doubt I will get a 3rd offer but I can always hope!

That is a VERY good deal. Hal blocks off catagories while doing assignments and upsells.