Quick question on Regal Princess

kunta67

In the Deluxe Balcony cabins on Regal, do they have a shower curtain or an actual door for the shower? That was one of my giant pet peeves on Ruby Princess on our last cruise.

Sorry, It will be a typical tiny Princess shower with the oh so loved shower curtain.

But, the Regal is very nice :)

Yes, shower curtain when we sailed on the Regal in March. We LOVED the Regal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So pleased to hear you loved the Regal. Have seen some negative comments, but really looking forward to seeing for myself. Interesting that MSC even in interior cabins has fixed door in shower.

Sorry to say shower not bigger. Most cruise lines have a little bigger and doors. Aside from that, we didn't care for Regal. Poor layout of ship, food a bit underpar and staff, far from friendly.

I'm sure you'll have a good time anyway.

Don't know when you were on Regal. We just got off. Yes, shower small and no doors. However, we just got off a Celebrity cruise S Class. Princess far better in food, entertainment, ship and crew. Celebrity is totally overpriced! Be a long time before I go on Celebrity.

Sorry to say shower not bigger. Most cruise lines have a little bigger and doors. Aside from that, we didn't care for Regal. Poor layout of ship, food a bit underpar and staff, far from friendly.

I'm sure you'll have a good time anyway.

Not sure what alternate universe you are in. I will skip the food part as that is subjective and not sure what standard you are applying. But the staff was(is) quite friendly. And accommodating. And gracious. And helpful. And professional. And even a delight at times.

Layout is fine in my book - but we are more used to Princess I suppose.

I am from this Universe!! We've been on at least 15 Princess cruises, all different ships, so I know what I'm talking about....

All I can say is "different strokes for different folks".....

After 25 years of cruising many lines, and I did for the most part love Princess, I think I'm done with this line. They are not what they used to be. They are losing some of the loyals.

Have good cruises.

Edited by UandMe4Ever

I am from this Universe!! We've been on at least 15 Princess cruises, all different ships, so I know what I'm talking about....

After 25 years of cruising many lines, and I did for the most part love Princess, I think I'm done with this line. They are not what they used to be. They are losing some of the loyals.

Have good cruises.

And they are gaining orher locals.

We loved the new Regal! Loved her. And we've Sailed the old Regal several times... We found Regal to be similar in layout to other ships in the fleet, loved the decor, had wonderful crew and we had a great cruise....not sure what you're referring to as "poor layout", most things were similar areas as other ships... Different Strokes foe Different Folks, definitely. Good thing Princess has a variety of offerings.

And there all sorts of other Lines to enjoy also. Happy sails...

The shower in my deluxe balcony cabin on the Regal was bigger than the ones in balconies on the Emerald or the Ruby. It's more of a rectangle than a square, and there's even a footrest for a woman (or a man, I suppose!) to shave her legs.

Edited by hrhdhd

Just off the Regal yesterday and had a deluxe balcony. There was a little ledge in the shower for shaving but it was still very small. I cut my legs twice while shaving. There was a curtain, no door. I would think a door would be dangerous, if the ship rolled you could fall into the door I would guess.

I grew up in a home with a very small bathroom and our previous master bath had a very small shower. Those cruise ship showers still win the prize on being the smallest!

I would rather be in a small cruise ship shower than not on a cruise at all!

Have good cruises.

We have done Princess, Royal , Celebrity, Carnival and NCL. These days none of them are what they used to be.

Edited by itsjb1