Found bracelet in Grand Turk.

jpennin217

Trying to find the rightful owner!! We are putting this out there to try and return someone's Pandora bracelet. Our daughter found It in the sand in Grand Turk on 12-21-2015. No one inquired about it on the Breeze and since the Westerdam was also docked thought we would put it in both forums. Not to give everything away on it but it has the initials A and B on it along with a heart with best Mom. If the owner gets ahold of us can describe it or has a picture we would be happy to send it to them.

Edited by jpennin217

Trying to find the rightful owner!! We are putting this out there to try and return someone's Pandora bracelet. Our daughter found It in the sand in Grand Turk on 12-21-2015. No one inquired about it on the Breeze and since the Westerdam was also docked thought we would put it in both forums. Not to give everything away on it but it has the initials A and B on it along with a heart with best Mom. If the owner gets ahold of us can describe it or has a picture we would be happy to send it to them.

The only problem is that you have no idea how long it was there before you found it.

Good luck tracking down the owner.

My wife's pandora bracelet is well worth over $1,000! Trust me in know..:)

It is also possible that what the OP found is a "Pandora Like" bracelet that they sell on all the cruise lines? They are actually Bella Perlina bracelets. Similar, but not even close on quality and definitely not close to Pandora on price.

If my wife lost a Bella Perlina, we wouldn't bother to look for it or call lost and found. If it was a Pandora, it would be a different story.

Edited by dioxide45

My wife's pandora bracelet is well worth over $1,000! Trust me in know..:)

Hey, shhhh...the last thing I need is for my husband to start doing the math by multiplying that amount with the number of bracelets I own!

Lol, seriously though, he's not on this forum. Thankfully!!! [emoji16]