Can't make our minds up on 2 cruises - can we deposit both?

castle701

We are deciding between the Harmony and Oasis next year and can't seem to make up our mind. Would like to take advantage of the current obc and sale - has anyone booked two different ships, deposited both and then canceled one before final payment?

You can have multiple bookings but I don't think you can have two bookings that sail at the same time. Also, you'll want to know up front what type of cancellation fees your travel agency may charge for cancelling a booking.

Just don't let the final payment date for an earlier cruise slip up on you while trying to make a decision. You can also book a cruise on one ship and then have the reservation changed to another ship. You keep the same reservation number.

You can have multiple bookings but I don't think you can have two bookings that sail at the same time. Also, you'll want to know up front what type of cancellation fees your travel agency may charge for cancelling a booking.

Just have the main passenger different on each reservation, since that name cannot change.

We are deciding between the Harmony and Oasis next year and can't seem to make up our mind. Would like to take advantage of the current obc and sale - has anyone booked two different ships, deposited both and then canceled one before final payment?

I am currently booked on three, I can 't make up my mind either. They are not at the same time but similar regions. I was taking two, then one popped up on NCL, with no single supplement, covering most of the same territory. Though , I would prefer RCCL And X I am more interested in the ports than anything else. Maybe looking at the itinerary may help.

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless of course you are booking outside the US and then I'd be reading the cancellation policy very closely.

Very important!

I have two cruises that overlap booked in my name, so it is possible. I will change one once the 2017 cruises get announced in March.

Just curious, what type of cabins are you tying up?

It's absolutely possible to have 2 or more bookings for the same week in the same name.