Room service snack

arkking

Maybe someone wants a snack waiting for them when they get back from doing whatever elsewhere on the ship.:)

We have pre-ordered as well. If they say it is going to take 45 minutes, why waste the time in your cabin when you can be out and about.

Yes, but that's actually not what I asked, nor why I asked it. OP wants to know if the snack will be left if they aren't there (which they won't). Just wondered why they wouldn't be there. :)

Anyway - nevermind. :)

If not in your cabin.................

Just stop and get your own snack on way back to the cabin......................

Saves a tip.....................................

I am sure you can find somewhere to get a snack on a cruise ship:eek:

Enjoy

Yes, but that's actually not what I asked, nor why I asked it. OP wants to know if the snack will be left if they aren't there (which they won't). Just wondered why they wouldn't be there. :)

Anyway - nevermind. :)

But I said, maybe they are off doing something on the ship.:) However, it's a moot point since food will not be left if they are not there.

Looks like OP was back but didn't clarify.:confused:

Edited by iheartbda

Will they bring whole fresh fruit that you can leave sitting out, or is it sliced. I have cruised many times but never ordered room service

off the RS menu fruit is very limited. however you can go to the buffet or Park Cafe and get whole uncut fruit to save for later. green apples disappear very fast if there are rough seas.

I suppose you could pencil in a request for an apple or a banana, but past breakfast it may not be granted.

or just sail in a full suite and have a plate in your room of grapes, apples, and other whole fruits when you board.