I just got upgraded???

o0KelviN0o

I wonder about the laundry perk. Do they do a good job? No shrinkage and wrinkles? I took an upsell last year to a suite but was wary of the laundry perk so didn't use it. I just took an upsell last night for my cruise coming up and thought I might try it. Also, are the Vista suites better than penthouse? I was only in penthouse.

I wonder about the laundry perk. Do they do a good job? No shrinkage and wrinkles? I took an upsell last year to a suite but was wary of the laundry perk so didn't use it. I just took an upsell last night for my cruise coming up and thought I might try it. Also, are the Vista suites better than penthouse? I was only in penthouse.

We avoid it if possible. Very high heat. We have had a few damaged items. :(

If we use it we don't send delicate or expensive things.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Definitely do not send delicate things to the laundry. We have also had a few items damaged.....:(

Bob

Complimentary mini-bar set-up <- does this mean that I don't have to purchase the beverage card? :D

gonna love the free laundry & Sabatini's breakfast!

Not only do you get the miniature liquor bottles, etc., be sure and check out the items in your refrigerator. We found two small bottles of sparkling wine there also. Wish we had found them a couple of days earlier, they would have been appropriate for the sailaway.

Word of warning. Since sailing in a Princess suite, wife would shoot me if I booked anything else. Her attitude would be figure out how to pay for it.

Edited by RocketMan275

That's 10 liquor (2 beer, 2 vodka, 2 gin, 2 scotch, 2 cognac) and 10 non-alcoholic (2 Perrier, 2 water, 2 tonic water, 4 sodas).

Or One bottle of cheap wine

Or 2 coffee cards

Or you can mix and match (10 liquor/10 non)

Do you know if the perriers, tonic waters, and bottled waters can be traded for diet cokes? :)

The one thing I loved best about my full suite upgrade on the Pacific Princess last month was the large balcony with the very comfortable teak loungers. I practically lived out there.

The breakfast menu in Sabatini's isn't that different from the dining room menu but in reality, you can ask for anything you want any way you want it. That's what makes it so special. I found myself chatting with the other suite passengers there and after a couple of days, we were chatting back and forth between tables. Maybe that was just the atmosphere on the PP which was like that throughout the ship and cruise. It was my first and only full suite. FYI, we were given Jan Swartz' suite for the cruise. :)

Great to hear that a frequent cruiser got the upgrade to a suite. Congratulations, Pam! :D

On our Pacific Princess II cruise our tablemates had gotten an upgrade to a suite (upgraded at check-in) - and they hadn't made platinum yet.

Lucky you. What an upgrade. I've never received an upgrade but then I almost always pick a cabin and I don't think they upgrade when you've picked a specific cabin. Enjoy it!

We picked our cabin (14 level premium view room, NO BALCONY on the grand) and were offered a VS for $199. We took the offer (of course)